Victim of World Trade Center - DHA-2 Islamabad?

@Mohammed SA,
I was also concerned to see their agreement terms and the topic of this thread, therefore i just shared my personal experience on this thread that I asked AGG in writing that will get the same shop which I booked and paying for and they provided. Also the other couple of points as I mentioned in earlier post got in writing from them.

I am not a spokesman of Giga mall, I am an overseas and investing here and there on friends and seniors advises.
Similarly D mall clicked my attention too and I enter after some home work like what they delivered, the location, the value and rental income of shops in similar malls and on ground work completed. now they launched another mega project of giga extension i feel even more secure that they will not do any mess in D mall.
I think if someone wants to have a shop and completely run it by his own style, then malls investment is not for him.
otherwise since I was searching shop of D mall in resale market also for price comparison purpose, I found several dealers were selling the shop in D mall on resale and was on 2-3.5 million profit even, so it means one can sell when ever he wants.

Now back to basic concern every one can have, if I can sell and/or I can get decent tension free rental income then what else my worry should be ?

@Sohail, Nadeem, or any bro. Can somebody send me draft agreement and the terms and conditions that AGG is offering for D-Mall or WTC extension this time.

You can send me as private message. Thanks.

Isloo Bro. Please share your email or whats up number to send you as attachment.

Sohail sb, Please check your email.

I am also victim of Zameen Ace Mall.Rely me we will discuss further.shukria

rizwan3834@yahoo.com

@sohail khan, bro can u send the draft agreement for me as well, for dmall and giga extension

saudkhante@gmail.com

@Saud, I will send you the generic draft agreement which they sign with every one, However as I said earlier in this forum that I was not satidfied on few points and raised my conern with them on it, therefore they put that points seperately on my request on thier letterhead. You may can ask the same if any concern and they might help.

@Isloo, this topic reminds me that I never got your email then, therefore sorry if I could not share with you at that time.

Dear Sohail, thanks for reminding, I did send you private message, seems it was not delivered. Anyways plz do send to my email below

isloo001@yahoo.com

If you want to buy an Office in WTC or commercial shop in Giga Mall or D Mall, or a flat in Al Ghurair Giga me Farhan Khan at 323-567-7251

If you want to buy an Office in WTC or commercial shop in Giga Mall or D Mall, or a flat in Al Ghurair Giga me Farhan Khan at 323-567-7251

Salaam

I intend on taking Al ghurair giga to court. I am in a good position regarding evidence in emails and shop maps. Please email me on sa1608@hotmail.co.uk

Thx