Want to buy house 30x60

@Muhammad, water issues in D-12
News is from 2017: https://www.dawn.com/news/1321993

Muhammad Sb.
Why you have to live Islamabad when a lot better living is available with ample amount of water and an esthetic township is available nearby areas?
If you are fantasizing with “I live in Islamabad” then it is OK, otherwise “I live in DHA or Bahria” is also catching up in the horse race every moment which passes by!
In DHAs, there are Army Public schools, Fouji Foundation University, Fouji foundation nice college, Root school system, Beacon House coming in phase-8 ….you name it, I got it…
Nice clean parks, clubs, security, drinking water, all banks, garbage collection, fast food eateries, hyper markets, everything is available in BTs & DHAs.
Capital is in the hands of corrupt lot and will never improve except the VIP sectors. G-series are and will be neglected in future unless whole CDA staff gets sacked?
If commuting to H-education sector is the only consideration for your kids then I will take back my suggestion, of course, but you ought to explore the education facilities, I said above as well and compare.
It seems, both, your work and H-sector access is priority, then you are right looking G-series sector in capital.

Asalam o alikum how r u?

I am Hassan working as a realtor and builder in bahria enclave Islamabad.. Regarding your query I have brand new double story corner house for sale in G-11/2 Islamabad.. Size 30x50

4 bed rooms with attach bath.

Shower cabin bath.

2 kitchens

1 TV lounge. 1 drawing room. Bore marble floor near park and mosque

@Abdul Qayyum sb,
I appreciate your input and the logical points and agree to most part of that. The only negative holding me back from DHA is the traffic on expressway. Everything else can be managed. It’s not a matter of “I live in Islamabad” but rather “I avoid traffic jams coz it gives me stress”.

Is the signal free corridor coming anytime soon? And what if it’s D 12 vs DHA? One guy offered me a 30x60 new house today for 30 million. What about DHA2?

Thank you

Muhammad Sb.

D-12 is best for the investment but for trouble free living DHA-2 is at the top as of now.
In D-12, all kinds of mismanagement is available and you will always see over flown trash skips, water problems and I challenge if you could have heart to walk outside with family in late night hours. No security at all.
Having said that, D-12 will always appreciate much more than DHA-2, being scenic and having Islamabad tag on it.
DHA-2 just drink the free drinking water points, your family will forget D-12. Then comes nicely maintained parks and other attractions. Moreover sandwiched between GT road and Islamabad highway.

Regarding traffic, yes, you are tight but serval flyovers been done and it is just matter of time, the other will show up in near future.
sir, zindagi sirf ek baar miltee hay, if you can afford, go for DHA-2 and DHA-2 is also appreciating amid the property slow down. It is hard now to find a good location 10 Marla, at less than one crore!

No doubt the living standard in dha2 is much better then the D12 and if it is out of your budget then you can buy and build one in 2.5 crore according to your own wish and requirements with A+ construction.

AQ sahb, be adbi muaaf: "Location, location, location" - DHA2 and BT albeit are nicely developed societies but comparison with main Islamabad is not reasonable cuz of the location Islamabad has..

BUT, if you want to just live in DHA2/BT and never come out of it then yes it's good for living.

Ty Phoon sb.

Under the sky, if any matter related to human activities is on the table, is it possible that just two minds could not find reasons for difference in point of views?
I think it is not possible, people have different reasons, interests, abilities, to furnish different point of views!
You are quite right, sir, in your point of view and much appreciated.
I just put forward my 2 cents and I may be wrong. Mine just a student on this forum, better still, a primary school student.
D-12 is, as I said, scenic, is in in the capital, agar main jaan ki aman paoun tuo araz karoun" living in DHA-2 or in bahria is much sophisticated than D-12 for so many reasons and I may be totally wrong upon your logic, reasons, priorities, likeness and inner self feelings!
Of course, I will say again, D-12 will appreciate much better than DHA-2 but if you enter in DHA-2/BT after a long tiring day, you feel evening is a Blessing in life.
sir, life main sirf pahaarh hi naheen hote dekhney ko, aour bhee bahut kuch hota hay!
Sir, " I live in Islamabad" fantasy still exists, sure you do not fantasize with it but people do!
I have some commercial property in F sector, which was bought some 25 years ago and I wanted to sell for our business but my spouse stood in front of me:
" No I do not want to exit from Islamabad".
.....Ha ha ha ah. hee hee hee

D-12 is not worth it right now, but rest of main Islamabad no doubt still is the best in the area in terms of all facilities, commute to/from, hospitals and what not. For many people they have to go out of their house to do chores, jobs or visit their home towns, DHA/BT simply isn't the right location, in my point of view.

Then there is a reason of why main Islamabad is x 2.5 the price of the best location in DHA/BT. And it is not just "I want to be in Islamabad"

@typhoon Sir, With all due respect,nobody wants to live in a trash bin that is conveniently places somewhere.G and I sectors cannot be compared to Dha/Bahria in terms of living and quality of life.E and F sectors are different story.Went to D-12 to buy a plot for my relative because he was literally having the same mindset as your’s but after going through that pathetic entrance and poorest development standards,he ultimately landed in dha 2.As for house of 30x60 it is not as expensive as you are mentioning.In g-11,30x60 varies between 250 to 330 approx (depending upon condition and location) at max.Nobody buy a 30x60 for 40 million. The living standards are continuously deteriorating in G and I series.Broken roads and streets,No proper lighting and sanitation systems,markaz just gives a look of raja bazar and you can find to loads of waste dumped right on the roads and streets.As for your myth that best location bahria and dha properties are 2.5 times cheaper,if you find any at such rate,let me know.A kanal plot (with extra land) in dha 2 at the very best location is recently sold for 410.Obviously that was on extra ordinary location.A 600 sqyds house is sold for 650 in intellectual village.A 10 marla (35x65) designer house is recently sold for 300 in dha2.A kanal house in dha 2 is sold for 600 and another one for 515.Both were designer made.I agree that moving from dha and bahria is bit of hassle but at the end of the day,you get quality of life.

@typhoon Sir, With all due respect,nobody wants to live in a trash bin that is conveniently places somewhere.G and I sectors cannot be compared to Dha/Bahria in terms of living and quality of life.E and F sectors are different story.Went to D-12 to buy a plot for my relative because he was literally having the same mindset as your’s but after going through that pathetic entrance and poorest development standards,he ultimately landed in dha 2.As for house of 30x60 it is not as expensive as you are mentioning.In g-11,30x60 varies between 250 to 330 approx (depending upon condition and location) at max.Nobody buy a 30x60 for 40 million. The living standards are continuously deteriorating in G and I series.Broken roads and streets,No proper lighting and sanitation systems,markaz just gives a look of raja bazar and you can find to loads of waste dumped right on the roads and streets.As for your myth that best location bahria and dha properties are 2.5 times cheaper,if you find any at such rate,let me know.A kanal plot (with extra land) in dha 2 at the very best location is recently sold for 410.Obviously that was on extra ordinary location.A 600 sqyds house is sold for 650 in intellectual village.A 10 marla (35x65) designer house is recently sold for 300 in dha2.A kanal house in dha 2 is sold for 600 and another one for 515.Both were designer made.I agree that moving from dha and bahria is bit of hassle but at the end of the day,you get quality of life.

Yes, the unanimous decision remains:

- BT/DHAs offer one of the best quality life style, utilities and ameneties and mention of CDA in that category is out of equation. CDA sectors that were once the prime example of exemplary life have now been turned into open trash boxes (many of them)

- However fact remains due to economic/health/educational/commercial mainstream activities, ISB and ultimately CDA sectors remain high in demand. Not due to what they have to offer but a perception of 'CDA ki Jaggah/CDA land'. Our national priority for crappy (air bag less) Corollas over much superior cars in less price explains the perception about brand with resale etc. One good thing about CDA it doesn't give a damn about land filing that is common place in BTs and ultimately the buyer ends up being compromised.

- Litmus test is commercial property that in most circumstances (with few exceptions) becomes a liability in BTs/DHAs but never in CDA.

- For price comparison more objective interpretation is based on CDA sector wise comparison with blocks of BTs & DHAs. I would not the surprised if I-series on avg. is at min 2x or more time expensive then let's say Phase 7 & 8. For example I-16 lowest end compared with Rose Garden etc. or Valley compared with like may be I-9, etc. Compare G series with likes of Phase 5, 6, 7 and prime of CDA, i.e., E, F with prime of BTs/DHAs in same category. Same goes with commercial. Constructed units can be a slightly different story as BTs/DHAs add extra restriction making it more expensive, BT atleast to cover-up their filled stuff.

As far as quality of life it's almost like black and white, cost comparison only justified objectively with 1 on 1 comparison of each.

Water issues are increasing in BT. Baat water tankers tak a chuki hay. And then there is a big question “Malik sab kay baad BT ka kiya banega?”

Bahria town have A management and maintenance team who manages its Standards according to byelaws .

Bahria phase 1 to 6 does have water problem in peak season but not the year around. Actually water bed has gone down more than 300 Ft in most areas and only the developments near rivers have shallow water bed but for how long?
Phase-8 is on the river and DHA-2 has extra deep tube wells all around and so far no water problem. When Rawal dam is full, no water shortage everywhere. Water problems are written on the wall if small dams are not started around the twin cities.
There is good news that area has several water bowls and bad news is that govt is still stuck with location sections: One of them is Dhadhoocha dam but brass has high investment in DHA valley and no one has heart to decide, only news shows up but then " charghoun main Roshni khlass" !!!

Water issues getting serious (Jun-Jul) but BT does have a plan, estimated 18 cr. to keep supply running from water resources being extracted (somewhere on its premises around P7-P8, cant recall exact name but I did posted that earlier somewhere).

Re: Management Team. It's Pakistan even our institutes and systems are 1 man show. MR & commodor guy manged well, now age getting better of them. After them it's a s**t lot put together, try visiting corporate office in P1 with a genuine issue of yours and see the lot that seems all set to nose dive BT when MR is out of picture...

Though current political situation suits them much better (almost all in MR pocket) then even last PP time! 2014 to 2018 BT did lost lots of ground to new players when BT was being a ping pong from one litigation to another. Now is high time, system in full support for MR but economic circumstances and competitors are big issues! For sure gone are the days when virtually unlimited files being sold on initial booking day, in black too ,leaving it for later to calculate how much land available and who gets a plot and who gets a merger or refund some year down the lane...

Thank you Abdul Qayum sab and Imtiaz sab. This is exactly what i meant. This is a big SOFT advantage of CDA vs BT/DHA that one man show doesn’t matter here, even a worst Chairman CDA do something good while Islamabad booms in case of a better chairman.

We hope CDA gets an other Gardezi of late 80s.
If it does happen, capital shall shine again.
It is our capital and we need to have it clean and green.
Best of luck with Islamabad living

Dear Abdul Qayum & Falcon sb.

No doubt Dha phase 2 is ideal place for living but current price are of left over plots are very high.cannot get a decent plot in less then 2.25 cr.

Only the other hand You have Dha phase 5 where construction activity already at good pace.

Please advice where should one invest hoping that in next 5 years phase 5 may see same rise.

@nice.isb

Aoa Sir, i would like to have the contact details of owner of house in G-10/1 that has been mentioned by you above in your comment in this post. I am looking for a house for myself in G10, G11 etc. My phone number is 03326464840.

Thanking in advance.

Regards