Wapda Town B-18~C-19

Crap piece of land with no water underground ,development standard are like 30 year back , unhollt evil place , even owl dnt growl here

I think mr asad is in depression because his pocket does not allow him to buy something in wapda town.

Dear Asad,

If you ever visited Airport Housing Society Near Gulzar0-e-Quaid. You will see 5,6 Marlas plots which is available on reasonable rates.

I visited Wapda town this Saturday. The development of D and E block is continued at a medium pace. The asphalt work on some of the roads in Wapda Town was in prgoress. The possession of D and E block plots is expected in 1.5 years. There is no issue of Underground water in Wapda town. Two tube wells are functioning at the moment. Two water streams run through the society that help to maintain underground water level.

First house is under construction in C block. The construction of three more houses is starting very soon.

The society management is facilitating members for house construction by providing free water supply, safe guarding their construction material, facilitating map approval without any charges and reimbursement of Rs. 1 lac for first 50 houses.

Thank you Yasir-2 for sharing updates. It looks things are getting better over there. Can you plz share about how is the development standard of society and is land leveled or any filling areas? I am also planning to visit as soon as petrol becomes available. Thx.

Mr yasir very thnx for sharing informaion about wapda town.feeling happy to read these news.

Current update anyone?

Everything is going well in wapda town,Motorway interchange would be open this month & its good time to invest in wapda town.

Brother Khalid please let me know motor way interchange is open or still will be open in this month ?

Dear Rehman,

Motorway Interchange opening is expected anytime in few days.

Dear friends: Anyoen has update on this front? please share if any

I visited WAPDA town on this weekend. Lot of work has been done. Roads are wide and its already connected with AWT which has entrance ready to open on motorway but not yet operated. Development work in WAPDA Town is very good and there is lot of work is going on. Once Margala Avenue opens and AWT get access through motorway then there is no harm to build house in this town which has nice sourundings prices are ver low and land is also good.

Just to share with all, that wapda town Islamabad has relaunched the sale of plots 5/10/20 marla plots in different blocks on installments plans with low prices but one exception, that is, pay the down payment to enter into draw.

Can you share cost of plots ???

Big News … NOC of Motorway Interchange for AWT/WAPDA Town has been cleared…

Great News.

@furqan hameed

what is the source of this news?or any link on internet?

Dear All: I visited WAPDA Town and happy to see development work is going on with good speed. I used to go there after two or three months and each time I observe good progress in development. In a year or two when CDA complete the MA and connect it with motorway the this will be the best place to live. Roads are very wide and there is service road wherever is double road in the society. Its also link with motorway through AWT society. I am really impressed with the speed of development and standard is also good and moreover the Price which is the big difference with around societies. Please comment specially my Gurus.

Shabir Ahmad Sb… Can you confirm which blocks of Wapda Town are seeing good development? I understand block A was developed earlier and B, C had some progress. Hows block D and E coming along?

Also any idea on prices of 10 marla or 1 kanal?

Thanks