Wapda Town B-18~C-19

Everything is going well in wapda town,Motorway interchange would be open this month & its good time to invest in wapda town.

Brother Khalid please let me know motor way interchange is open or still will be open in this month ?

Dear Rehman,

Motorway Interchange opening is expected anytime in few days.

Dear friends: Anyoen has update on this front? please share if any

I visited WAPDA town on this weekend. Lot of work has been done. Roads are wide and its already connected with AWT which has entrance ready to open on motorway but not yet operated. Development work in WAPDA Town is very good and there is lot of work is going on. Once Margala Avenue opens and AWT get access through motorway then there is no harm to build house in this town which has nice sourundings prices are ver low and land is also good.

Just to share with all, that wapda town Islamabad has relaunched the sale of plots 5/10/20 marla plots in different blocks on installments plans with low prices but one exception, that is, pay the down payment to enter into draw.

Can you share cost of plots ???

Big News … NOC of Motorway Interchange for AWT/WAPDA Town has been cleared…

Great News.

@furqan hameed

what is the source of this news?or any link on internet?

Dear All: I visited WAPDA Town and happy to see development work is going on with good speed. I used to go there after two or three months and each time I observe good progress in development. In a year or two when CDA complete the MA and connect it with motorway the this will be the best place to live. Roads are very wide and there is service road wherever is double road in the society. Its also link with motorway through AWT society. I am really impressed with the speed of development and standard is also good and moreover the Price which is the big difference with around societies. Please comment specially my Gurus.

Shabir Ahmad Sb… Can you confirm which blocks of Wapda Town are seeing good development? I understand block A was developed earlier and B, C had some progress. Hows block D and E coming along?

Also any idea on prices of 10 marla or 1 kanal?

Thanks

Dear Ahmed sahib: Yes Block A and B are ready to build whereas block C and D are 70% ok and block E 20% development work done. Sorry I don’t have idea about prices.

687A,10 marla d block

Paid 5.6

Remaining 5.4

Booking price 11

Demand 9

Contact 03105469292

Dear Friends:

Any updates on WAPDA Town.

Regards

Test

Follow AWT thread. That will keep you updated with Wapda Town aswell.

Thanks HT sahib.

Regards