What If Zameen Members Can Start Their Own Society

I am on board this is good idea but need proper plaining and calculation

Yes there should be something for users as living cost is increasing day by day,and ther should be something for users who are using this website before french took over it lol ,i meant before 2010 .i think either there should be engro like shares of zameen.com ,people can invest, or they buy land and develop it , gather money from users with minimum lac investment … Although at present zameen.com minimizing free postings , i think zameen.com is using website base policies ,generating money through it in short while it will saturate … However i am looking out of box ,zameen.com can become a state company itself etc etc bla bla

@Tariq Khan

If you want the exact cost and planning then Mr. Amer can help you out in this. He is a good professional and working for many years in this business. I can also set an appointment or give you a direct number for more information.

I think it will be helpful for all of you who want to meet a good planner for investment.

Yahan pey puri khichri pakaany key baad sub contributors chup kar key faisal town, multi ya cabinet mein aik aik plot ley key chup kar jaen gey. Deikhna shartia tor pey keh raha hu!

Pardesi...

I dont think but all will be counting their coins....

Soon every one will come up with their figures to get total numbers to proceeds.

This is not small thing and every one should get time to think and calculate...

One thing for sure big returns for long terms investment and no scare because every one will be in it himself....

Always hopeful and Stay blessed...

You know why I think this will happen. Jiss ney aisa project karna hota hey vo online forum pey khyaali pulao nai banata. Aur jaisa mein ney kaha, online forum pey tou pulao bhi nai banta - sirf khichri ban sakti hey!

@DSA and IS-BASE: A very useful idea. To help materialize the idea, a book “Tough Times Never Last but Tough People Do” of Robert Harold Schuller is very useful:)The book has its Urdu translation.

@IB...

Should we concentrate on project or we should first buy the book to study?...

@Ch Shahid...

Please let me know what about your planning? If you are serious we can take on board other ppls who are little shy or in other words in Pakistan ppls only want to get ready every thing in plate....

I am very much on it and can handle such project just need investment if few of you can arrange funds we can do it without any much hassel...

The right idea and courage to perform the only key to success not only funds....because so many ppls cannot do anything with their funds just eating interest/sood by dipositing in banks only....

Regards

@DSA: The purpose of the book is basically to ensure assessment /concentration on the project. If one can concentrate on the project then no need to read the book for this cause. Sometimes we generate useful ideas then leave those ideas without implementing them. The book basically encourages to properly asses ideas and then to implement them. You also mentioned a similar notion as “The right idea and courage to perform the only key to success not only funds.” By the way, good luck with your nice idea and I wish it could be materialized successfully.

Not an easy task.

Should be managed if we all can register a Pvt Ltd company first of all in SECP to make it secure and registered.

Purchase of land and acquisition of land is the 2nd step, maps, developer, booking, etc can be next.

Needs proper planning.

Budgeting, Forecasting are also basic parts of it.

We need input of all who showed interest to be on board to give us their investment rest all will be done Inshallah....

Do let us know who is ready n how much share of investment or I should give you investment idea to start with minimum....

Regards

@IB...

Thanks for explanation and surely consult but for your kind information we are doing such projects by our own and gave consultancies to other clients and can do it very well...

@Nasir....

We will surely give detailed physibality and prospective pros and corns to start....

Regards

DSA Looking forward for some positive things coming up.

By the way i can help u in land acquisition if interested in Chakri whereabouts. As have some very good contacts there.

Cheers,

Main roads will be 220 feet wide, and minimum street size will be 100 feet, if agree i am in.

since decent location is not possible to get,near Islamabad or Lahore city, so out of the box approach and high quality development standards is the only way to make this project successful.

100 feet street roads :I hainnnnnnnn

Are you making an society or airport RUNWAY :)

i guess 60 feet wud be enough and different from others ...every street can be 60 feet . Main can be 80 and 100

@Triver...

Thanks and ofcourse we wil do as best as we can think for ourselves as buyers or investors.... So we need strong input by all of you to make possible the best...

What we need at the moment the figure we can collect as a team to start with... 2nd stope will be to settle all things and give responsibilities to all according to their desire and capecity/experience and then gradually things will be in order...

Hope some positive response by all who are interested to be in...

Regards

In my points of view now the things are going to change. Everybody wants to be change in lifestyle and if will be able to make a unique society then definitely success.Mostly people know about Bahria Town in Pakistan is highly succeeded.

We are looking land for our partner to develope residential scheem near Islamabad TOWARDS G.T Road Side min 1000 kanals to 3000 Kanal.

Seller should be one owner or max 2 owners and can be flexible.

Looking forward to hear some1 with productive offer.

Regards

dSA

0333-4220989

Syed Ibrahim selling 1000 kanal near burhan interchange and the other selling near chakri. You can consider buying land their for your proposed Zameen Enclave. Very tempting rates.

click on the link below to follow the thread

http://www.zameen.com/forum/discussions/projects_and_developments/agricultar_projects_and_farming-5469-2.html