Where is next hype coming in isb?

I-15, i-16, e-11, d-12, i-12, b-17 etc has seen at least a 20% rise in just last 2 months, so i am planning an exit from i-15, b-17 and fmc so where should i invest next? I saw some areas where hype was not so much or very organic. Like i-11, i-10/1, bahria enclave don’t know much about other areas.

Bro, Hold B-17…

B-17 & Faisal Hills

G-17 seems to be moving up fast and news is that Ch. Majeed jumping into it as the developer (word in market, not confirmation) ...

The rumors carry a bit of weight:

- He likes to get into Cooperative Housing Societies (example MPCHS) and guess what G-17 is a Cooperative Housing Society too!

- G-17 adjacent to E-17 (Faisal Residencia) and Faisal Town.

Would we get a G-17 after B-17 from the same man! interesting question ... 17 factor + Ch. Majeed!

Answer, only time will tell ...

but G-17 is right now just based on rumors and news and nothing on ground so investing there is very risky. what if we want to play safe with possession. my short pick is:

I-14 - not any major hike despite being better located than I-15, I-16, so once the investor game is over in I-15 and I-16 they might move to I-14

I-11 - a major hype has occurred in I-12 and a 5 marla none possession plot is being sold even at 90 lac. But in I-11 a possession plot is available in same budget. Electricity polls are being installed right now. CDA has paid IESCO to setup a grid station. Sui gas payment was also allocated in previous budget.

Bahria Enclave - There are several news of NOCs, prices are very very affordable and not seen any hike since ages. Sui gas rumors are also in market. very very less risk as prices seems touching the bottom.

What are your picks?

It is beyond rumors, the G-17 thing, but yes it does carry the risk.

After I-15 now 14 and 16 seeing the hike for past month. For 14 reasons for hike are

- Carpeting of all major double roads
- Increasing Construction
- Street lights on major roads
- Construction of Service Road East
- Funds released for Gas across the sector.

Once it hits the 18 - 20 lakh a Marla that is pretty much a max out for I-14. Prices of 14 to be bemchmarked per I-10. For sure always lower than I-10 bit a benchmark to keep in mind

Can Faisal Town get access to KashmirHW through G-17 easily?

News is, FT (Block C) will most probabaly get access via 18 or G-17.

Again this, as of now is just a talk/news, only time will tell but it seems a strong possibility!