Where to invest 1.5 million PKR

I worked in saudi arabia and saved PKR 1.5 million and need to invest & safe for my future. Can anyone please advise me ?

CBR Phase-2, 5 Marla. Developed and Possession plots. However the budget needs to be extended to 1.8 million at minimum.

Best option as told by Imtiaz bhai is CBR 2, one more option is New city phase 2 executive block 5 marla plot, total price is around 29 lac, but you can pay 15 lac and get the possession and rest you can pay in monthly installments.

@Imtiaz Sb…How much rise do you see in 5 Marla developed and possession plots of CBR-2 in coming 1 or 2 years.

Agree CBR-2 is best and safe in this budget.

Regards

CBR2, FOECHS, UPCOUNTRY are the best in this mentioned budget with little stretch. All options are in about 2 million bracket.

CBR Phase -2 is the only appropriate option with possession. For a good location plot increase your budget by + 2 lacs. All NOCs are clear. 4 blocks are developed and possession is available.

Dear Ali sb, i wuould like to answer about your query. in my opinion and keeping in mind your budget i like to suggest you to invest your money in Bahria Enclave-2. Recently i have visited that place. very beautiful and quite place, and this is last society approved by CDA at hill side.

About Bahria Enclave-2:

Sir i started my journey from G-11 to Bahria enclave-2 it will took 30 mints to reach the destination. after bara kahu on Murree express way 200 meter there is slipway which leads to BE-2. I have seen good roads, Naya Pakistan flats are underconstruction, Margalla and Murree hills looks wonderfull, Park view is opposite side of BE-2. i would prefer BE-2 rather park view because BE-2 is on good height and you get the view of surrounding hills also Islamabad. fresh air and eye capturing views you can get in BE-2.

About Plots:

BE-2 is on a hill total land is 1180 kanal and 326 residential plots limited inventory. There are 3 categories Developed land(solid land), Semi-developed (solid land but also need filling) and not developed (need full-filling). sizes of plots are 5 Marla, 8 marlas, 10 marla, 1 kanal, 4 kanal

Opportunity:
I have one corner plot of 8 marla (1800sqft) with solid land total price is 5,000,000
DP: 1,800,000 + profit
Quarter installment: 4 laks

Now you want to invest money for profit gaining. this is the right time to invest in BE-2 because Margalla avenue is awarded to FWO so in coming days that gives a big jump to BE-2.

Selling trend at BE-2:
Currently, people who purchased these plots are demanding profit.

So dear Ali i would advise you as property agent that you should explore the market and search on BE-2 as well. if you need any assistance 0345-5150661 is me you can contact me by call or whatsApp.

Thanks & Regards

Dear ali ahmed,
In your budget go to safe options like CBR-2.Don’t invest in any type of files.
Regards

How do you compare CBR 2 with upcountry? Which is better?

سی بی آر فیز 2 کی 5 مرلہ قیمتیں پچھلے دنوں 15 لاکھ سے نیچے گئی ہیں۔ رنگ روڈ وجہ لگتی ہے۔

CBR 2 Mai non developed plot ke price pehlay bhe sirf 11 lakh thi

CBR transfers were stopped due to no elections. Now elections have been done and transfers resuming and prices gradually picking up!