Where to invest safe and secure

Aoa,

I am overseas pakistani and planning to shift my assets to pakistan in real estate.

I want to invest in real estate sector with the amount of 10 million pkr.

I wanted to know how should i invest in portions acrosss different societies and earn maximum profit in 3 years time.

After 3 years, i have planned sell all these investments and build my house in pakistan and shift with family.

I want an input about 100% safe options which can give me benefit in 3 years time at maximum.

Regards,
Khalid

I have a suggestion for you buy 5 marla plot in bahria enclave sector n only buy good location plot such as corner, boulevard etc and posession plot it would cost u around 46 to 50. Wait for 3 years construct house and sell it. Most probably after 3 year your project would be selling between 150 to 170. The costruction cost for A class might be between 52 to 56 at that time. In that way u can save more than 50 lakh and then use it for ur own house constuction.

Hello Khalid, i am also an expat. My suggestion, only buy in DHA, where no one can take possession of your plot and also no tax department person can harass you. Dont go here and there.

Aftab sb, those days are gone when qabza groups used to take over property. Now transactions are much secured in big cities, even in towns.

Khalid sb. Investing in Pakistani property at this times is a risky proposition. You might get some return or might get stuck for a long time. Chances are more to get stuck. But if you want to buy plot to build a house, then this is absolutely buying time. No question about it.

I would suggest that you look into Gulberg Greens in Islamabad, Mr Khalid. This is quite an active project with lots of development going on. Plus it also meets your 3-year investment expectations as within the coming three years, this project is likely to offer good returns. It also enjoys the advantage of being located on Islamabad Expressway.

@Aftab Khattak Bhai, can i have your contact details?

Dear Khalid, do u have whatsapp. Is this ur number. 0322 5349449. If yes, i will contact u.

Visited Sector F development going on at good pace .require approximately 2 years to complete the entire sector. This is sector which is the largest in phase 5 .Askari apartment towers are also towards completion in sector F plus numerous real estate offices already functional and planned Islamabad office in this sector as well.Worthy for both living & ROI.

Planned DHA islamabad office in Sector F also.

Yes Aftab bhai please contact me on the same number