Which is better for investment: Apartments or townhouses

Hi,
I came across a few projects offering townhouses. So, I was wondering whether it is wise to invest in townhouse or apartment. Which is a better option? I have 60 to 70 lakhs for investment. For now, I want to invest in real estate but might even shift there later. Can anybody help me?

we have a very good project here in kalam and we are giving full Tenant Management and offering a very good return. Right now there is no market in Rawalpindi and Islamabad because so many project started and collapse in bahria town and other nearest areas. Investor is just watching the market rather then invest. So Its my opinion its better to stuck your money any where else to secure and sound transaction contact us we will guide you better opportunity.
for more inform you can call 03171700941

Hi Iqra,

Hope this message finds you well!

Well, choosing between an apartment or a townhouse totally depends on your preference. If you prefer more privacy and seclusion, you should go for a townhouse because it is usually a part of a residential property with only 2 to 3 units, whereas apartments are generally located in much much larger buildings with hundreds of families living in them.

You can look for townhomes in Central Park Townhouses in Lahore. It is a sophisticatedly planned residential scheme. Or if you want to invest in apartments, you can check out projects like DB32, OneVH and Urban Premium Residences, among other developments in Lahore.