Which Properties are RISING?

Dawood Residency Lahore a project of Pakaisa Group.

Want to know a bout its status, is it approved from LDA?

NFC phase 2 Lahore is also very good investment option because the development is expected to start soon. It location is superb as it is on main Multan road connected to Bahria too. Its fair value should be double the current value so as soon as the development starts the price will take a big jump.

For 2-5 year investment, I would suggest DHA-Multan files or DHA-Gujranwala files.

In Lahore, I would suggest DHA-City and DHA-8 Sector T plots.

In Islamabad, I would suggest F-15, DHA-2 Sectors KLMNPQ, B-17 and DHA-3 files.

Which is better between DHA Multan file and DHA City Lahore file?

Top City & Mumtaz City are the Rising properties @ Islamabad.

Ch sb I like Multan files better but DHA City Lahore has more investor interest at the moment. Lahore is Lahore.

Less than 5% increase in property prices in the first quarter of this year. Slightly better results in files.

Prices stagnant all around in Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi. For example even Lahore Prism is grinding to a halt with fears of reverse. Political turmoil is expected as Panama continues to leak.

If you ask me, best bet for the moment is DHA Phase 8 Lahore. It is solid, development is very near completion and possession is literally round the corner.

Second best bet is areas around new Islamabad Airport which is expected to open this year or next year inshaAllah.

And finally, DHA Multan and Gujranwala are good too.

Islamabad Bara Market, comprised of more than 1000 units launching soon near New Islamabad Airport.

It will the first of its kind Marketplace in the region that looks like a Shopping Mall yet its a simple Ground+1st Floor market, covered all around. ECO-Friendly is another plus of this marketplace as above 7% of electricity shall be produced with Solar Energy (May be 100%).

Islamabad Bara Market is an open opportunity for Investors, looking for a short term (upto 1 year) or an investment for rental income.

Where exactly is this market located?

What u opinion about New Lahore city?

Homeopathic doctor works on NIIA while I did engineering from UK with top grades and I am jobless, ghusa nahi ayega to aur kia hoga…

Jaisay Hukmran Hon Gay Waisa Hi Nizaam ho Ga.

"Dedree, Dedree Hoti Hei, Homeopathic Doctor Ki Ho Ya Engg. Ki".

By files of DHA Multan. We are Authorized dealer of this project.

Nadir Somro

The Masters Real Estate

Multan file rate is also at a standstill now. Around 41 lakhs.

There is good news on Margalla Avenue expected in October. As Frontier Works Organisation is involved in the project, things will speed up. Prices in multi schemes are stable and slowing going up and as soon as this is in the news, the prices will rise significantly.

For AWT investors, its great news. All the hurdles in relation to interchange are now clear. The flyover will become operational on 20 September 2016. Airport will become operational in December 2016 and will raise prices further. Finally Margalla Avenue will connect to Sanghani Interchange which will be extremely helpful.

This information is based on genuine enquiries with senior management level. These are not rumours

Ali-1 any further update?

Capital Smart City (Islamabad) is a new rising which is being built to reside Chinese Engineers and the workers who are joined with CPEC (China Pak Economic Corridor).

To Buy files and other queries Please feel free to call @ 03008717247 Nadir Somro.

We are authorized dealer of Capital Smart City.

What is the location of this project and who is the developer?