Work On 10 Lane Islamabad Expressway To Start Soon. Impact On Zone-5 Prices

This is Good news for Pindi/ Islamabad and societies on Islamabad Expressway…

Why cant the government start work on metro line on Islamabad highway at the time when its dug up already, otherwise there will be disruption now and again when they start metro extension on highway!! Aqal bari k bhains?

There are people and political parties complaining about 1 metro in a big city and you want a small city to have 2.

Metro is beneficial for the public, every city should have metro buses. I don’t think metro from Zero point to rawat is in the plans in near future, so better to build the road in 2016.

I read a news earlier about some scope being slashed on this expressway project. The interchanges will still be constructed but lane expansion was potentially cut down to save cost. The news posted above ALI seems to be of the original plan…

Http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/islamabad/21-Dec-2015/signal-free-corridor-work-on-expressway-in-full-swing

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/islamabad/21-Jan-2016/cda-to-start-rs-21-8b-project-for-expressway-expansion

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1021438/expressway-expansion-scope-slashed-drastically/

Another chance for these societies to charge development charges

Any news about price increase of small/medium size societies on expressway?

Http://e.jang.com.pk/02-12-2016/pindi/pic.asp?picname=41.gif

koral chowk interchange

CDA needs to start the constructuon of all interchanges simultaneously so they can be completed together within one year & the residents of neighbouring societies can enjoy comparatively less hectic travelling after one year. One thing os for sure, Govt & CDA both are committed to complete this project ASAP & next project would be to connect GT road from rawat to Motorway.

Similarly Main Approach Road of NIIA thru Top City-1 is about to start, perhaps within 10 days,IA. I would suggest shift ur investment to Top City-1

Building roads, Interchanges and expanding roads is good but it is not the only solution as after a few years these roads will be blocked again. Public transport and driver education besides vehicle roadworthiness tests are important in making better use of existing roads.

Ki

Http://www.express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1103346884&Issue=NP_ISB&Date=20160215

That’s better that Koral, Sohan and Lehtrar Interchanges will be started simultaneously. In my opinion keeping in view the VIP Nature of the route, all three interchanges will be completed in next 4 months…

I heard work started on Koral Interchange yesterday. Its completion target time is Eight months. Work on two more interchanges will kick in March.

Yes irfan I have seen movement yesterday

Prices nearby societies are picking up

Http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/islamabad/20-Feb-2016/cda-kickstarts-construction-work-on-koral-interchange