Zameen Forum New Look

Thank you Zameen for giving a complete new look to stone-age user interface that felt so restrictive and rigid and wasted so many clicks just to see a new reply / post.

I am hoping with the completely new UI, user experience will be much pleasure-able.

Thumbs up to Zameen.com

3 Likes

Zameen forum per bhi TABDEELI aa gai. :grinning:

1 Like

تبدیلی۔۔۔
ثبات اک تغیر کو ہے زمانے میں۔۔۔

2 Likes

It look like good tabdeeli

1 Like

this tabdeedli is as useless as tabdeeli sarkar’s govt - how to go to the last post of the thread - one has to scroll down forever to get to the latest post especially in the threads where the posts were spread across multiple pages

The one who changed HMI is not professional in IT.
It seems zameen saved money by giving the job to to a person who is just fledgling…

Seen new look, it’s nice.

Arshad,that has been my point I made ages ago to suggest Zameen that the new post snippet should be shown upfront. Otherwise its waste of time and clicks just to see that someone has just thanked or agreed to a previous post.

The good things is formatting tags for

bold

italic

Blockquote

• Bullet list items
  1. List items
  2. Another item

Emojies
:grin:

indent preformatted text by 4 spaces

Hyperlink text

And you can preview post before submitting

1 Like

you can even upload a pic

isloo

Imtiaz bhai!

From picture option i would like to send you recent picture from pakwheels mentioning 74 thousand rupees reduction in 12 lac car price. Almost in the range that i conveyed you last time 72-84 lacs.

This was of your concerned so shared with you.

Im not sure if other members are also facing the same problem, Zameen.com is automatically changing the password & emailing it on my email account. & Few forums such as currency devaluation are also unavailable.