Mountain Village Naran
Mountain Village Naran — Living in harmony with nature
Mountain Village Naran is an upscale residential development nestled within the magnificent mountains, beautiful freshwater streams, and flourishing green spaces of Naran. Strategically positioned at this popular tourist destination, the project is envisioned to meet the popular trend of having a second home in the mountains.
The project boasts serviced apartments and villas that come well-equipped with facilities and amenities required for modern and comfortable living. Home to luxury offered in the natural settings of Naran, the Mountain Village is conceived and developed exclusively for enthusiasts who want to revel in the beauty and serenity of nature.
The project details will help you see why you will love life in these masterfully sculpted apartments and villas.
What’s on offer?
Mountain Village Naran is a contemporary residential complex that encompasses 5 towers with each having 4 storeys. Featuring serviced studios, 1 & 2-bedroom apartments and serviced villas in 1, 2, 3, & 4-bedroom options, the developer has efficiently maximised architectural space in every unit with balconies for residents to enjoy the wonderful vistas of the meadows.
These residential units in the project feature open-plan layouts dominated by spacious living space and surrounded by undulating green landscapes, and studded with a myriad of amenities. The finest materials have been thoughtfully selected and utilised to create perfect finishes in these units.
- Serviced apartments (Studio, 1 & 2-bedroom units)
- Serviced villas (1, 2, 3 & 4-bedroom units )
An iconic location amidst the natural landscape
Mountain Village Naran is located on Saif-ul-Malook Road in Naran Valley – the same road that leads to the world’s fairy-tale lake of Saif-ul-Malook. This strategic location is also close to the Main Bazaar. Given its stellar location in Naran, the development offers spectacular views of Malka-e-Parbat. The location allows residents to be away from the buzzing tourist spots of Naran, yet close to all the public facilities of the resort town. Here are some location benefits of the project:
- 2-kilometre away from Main Naran Bazaar
- 6-kilometre away from Lake Saif-ul-Maluk
- Approved by the Kaghan Development Authority
- Strategic location in the top tourist destination
- Easily accessible from Abbottabad & Rawalpindi
- Easy payment plan
- High returns on investment
Remarkable facilities and amenities
Mountain Village Naran is laden with an invigorating mix of amenities that are designed to provide residents with a smooth living experience. Also, the residents will get free membership to Naran Club which offers a myriad of sports and adventure activities such as horse riding, zip line, and meadow access to enjoy with your family and friends. The residents will also get a special discount on meals and other recreational activities. Here is a list of amenities that awaits residents:
- Properly developed main entrance
- Car parking area
- Lift area
- Main lobby
- Servant quarter with attached bath (only with 3-Bed furnished villas)
- Bedrooms with attached bath
- 24/7 security
- Firefighting system
- In-house maintenance team
- Eco-friendly locality
- Power backup (generator/solar)
Why invest in Mountain Village Naran?
Mountain Village Naran is a lucrative project that offers buyers and investors an incredible opportunity to capitalise on the tourism sector of Pakistan’s favourite hill station. Here are some other reasons why investing in this project is a wise decision to make:
- Buy Back @ 50% Capital Gain, after Lapse of Six Years from Receipt of Full Payment
- Situated in the top tourist destination
- Development work progressing at a steady pace
- Guaranteed annual rental yield of 12% on serviced apartments and 10% on serviced villas
- Free membership to Naran Club
- All the units offered on a 36-month instalment plan
- Booking at 30%, with the option of balloon payments
- Lucrative investment returns
- Exclusively marketed by Zameen.com, ensuring that every due diligence has been meticulously undertaken