Details & Description
The design of the structure is done on Earthquake Consideration with best steel will be used from well-known mills such as Razzaque Steel and Amreli has been specified. Structure designed by engineers having more than twenty years of experience. The project is supervised by professional engineers collectively having more than 30 years of experience. Full record of quality tests and control will be available for ready reference.
The developer has secured an ideal location for newly introduced Summit Plaza on the main National Highway in close proximity to FAST University, Karachi campus. It is also worth mentioning that from this location, other significant locations of Karachi can be easily approached including Jinnah International Airport.
• Separate reception lobby for each tower.
• Two lifts in each tower.
• Standby generator connection for every apartment.
• 24-hour well-guarded entrance.
• Intercom link with each apartment.
• Covered car parking.
• Children play area.
• Children library.
• Children mini cinema CCTV for 24 hours vigilance
• Earthquake resistant structure
• Emergency panic button
• Fire safety system on each floor.
• Dedicated mailbox
• Prayer area
• Drivers sitting area Beautiful landscaping decorated with gazebos
• Jogging track.
• Hair saloon
Imported porcelain tiles flooring 24” x 24” with guniya cutting. Tile skirting 4” high. Stair steps in one piece marble or Granite.
Wooden door frames. Main entrance door solid panel. Flush doors with malaysian skin ply. Imported good quality door locks or equivalent top of the line local locks.
5 4 3 2 Room Apartments.