loading...
Whispering Pines

Whispering Pines

Pir Sohawa Road , Islamabad
Whispering Pines
  • 29
  • Map
PKR 30 Lakh to 70 Lakh
Overview

Details & Description

  • Zameen ID
    2012
  • City
    Islamabad
  • Locality
    Pir Sohawa Road
  • Price
    PKR 30 Lakh to 70 Lakh
  • Types
    Flats, Residential Plots
  • Developer
    Mr. Babar Aman Malik
In the heart of the Margalla Hills, Whispering Pines is a practical “Dream Land”, designed for those who are looking for an exclusive tourist experience. Located 19 Km from F6 Islamabad (35 mins drive) with 4500 feet elevation makes it a must visit place for adventure and nature lovers.
The chosen site is surrounded by natural beauty and has a stunning and eye-catching view of Margalla Hills with a clean and serene environment. The aim of Whispering Pines is to promote tourism throughout Pakistan and provide a healthy atmosphere.

Phase 1 is complete and available to public as Hotel & Residences.
After successful completion of Phase 1, We are offering Phase II, Phase III and Overseas Block. All three different beautiful sites are available to our clients to purchase Plots and Apartments.
Whispering Pines gives you a great and distinguished lifestyle. We promise to timely deliver things with high-quality infrastructure at an affordable price.

The facilities include:
  • TMA (Haripur) approved buildings
  • Guaranteed rental return upto 8 % on annual basis
  • 3 Phase Electricity
  • Backup Generators
  • 24 Hours Security
  • Gated Community
  • Pines Club Membership
  • Gym
  • Kids Play Area
  • Swimming Pool
  • Banquet Halls
  • Restaurant
  • Camping Site
  • Bonfire Areas
  • Car Parking
  • Mosque

    Pines Restaurant is Based on 6 Floors including Rooftop
  • Lower Ground Floor (One) has Sports Bar, Outside Sitting Area:”, Table Tennis and Snooker Table”
  • Lower Ground Floor (TWO) Banquet and Conference Halls.”
  • Ground Floor:” Reception and Outdoor Sitting with Beautiful Valley View.”
  • 1st Floor:” Open Grand View Dining Area.”
  • 2nd Floor:” Open Grand View Dining Area.”
  • 3rd Floor:” Roof top Grand Dining Area.”

    Enjoy Pines Outdoor and Indoor restaurant which is beautifully designed offering traditional Pakistani food and BBQ. We bet you won’t find better as we never compromise on taste, quality and hygiene of food.

    Our Grand View Dining Areas
    As diners, it’s no longer just about the food, but a large part about the environment too. At Pines Restaurant, every effort has been made to ensure a seamless blend between nature and man. It is the place for weekend brunches and lazy Afternoon Teas, and Friendly Celebrations close to Nature’s Heart. We can cater up to 300 guests at same time with dedicated staff.

    Pines Club Membership Available to Selected Members Only Details will be providing at Reception

    Whispering Pines Corporate Retreat
    As a Corporate retreat we believe that happy team is a productive team that is why team building is a powerful way to increase your employee’s productivity

    Accommodations
    Whispering Pines provides you with best ambiance in the heart of Nature.

    Appropriate Venue
    Whispering Pines is your dream venue if you are in need of a peaceful and quiet place for brain- storming and an environment with personalized care.

    Great Services
    Managed by hardworking team , we can be relied upon to ensure perfect preparation and co-ordination of every aspect of the event including the services of dedicated on site coordinator.

    Increased Productivity
    During some group activities peoples tend to communicate well with each other, delegating tasks and making sure that everybody is doing their share.
    when a group successfully completes an activity it makes them feel good about themselves increase their confidence in tackling tasks and improve their communication skills.

    Increased Motivation
    When a company invest in employee growth and development the employee feel more important they feel nurtured and they feel more like a part of the company, In turn they are more motivated to do their jobs well and contribute to the growth of the Company.

    WHISPERING PINES OVERSEAS BLOCK
  • Total no of plots 121
  • Fully detached plots
  • Construction allowed on 1200 sqft each floor
  • Maximum 3 floors allowed
  • 14 km from F-6 Islamabad
  • Price per plot RS. 70 LACS
  • Down payment per plot 30% & remaining 70% to be paid in 1 year quarterly or monthly installment plan
  • The possession will be given after 1 year once all infrastructure development is completed

    WHISPERING PINES PHASE - III
  • Total no of plots 600
  • Fully detached plots
  • Construction allowed on 1200 SQFT each floor
  • Maximum 3 floors allowed
  • 7 km from Whispering Pines PHASE -I
  • Price per plot RS. 30 LACS
  • Down payment per plot 30% & remaining 70% to be paid in 1 year quarterly or monthly installment plan
  • The possession will be given after 1 year once all infrastructure development is completed.


  • Project Features

    • Main Features
      • Electricity Backup: Generator
    • Plot Features
      • Electricity: Yes
      • Water Supply: Yes
    • Business and Communication
      • Satellite or Cable TV Ready: Yes
    • Community Features
      • Mosque: Yes
    • Healthcare Recreational
      • Lawn or Garden: Yes
    • Nearby Locations and Other Facilities
      • Nearby Schools: Yes
      • Nearby Hospitals: Yes
      • Nearby Shopping Malls: Yes
      • Nearby Restaurants: Yes
      • Nearby Public Transport Service: Yes
    • Other Facilities
      • Maintenance Staff: Yes
      • Security Staff: Yes
      • CCTV Security: Yes
    Property Types
    • 1 Beds Flats (Apartment - 2 Year Payment Plan Phase II)
      • Area: 750 Sq. Ft.
      • Price: PKR 45 Lakh
      • Beds: 1
      • Baths: 1
    • 2 Beds Flats (Apartment - 2 Year Payment Plan Phase II)
      • Area: 1,000 Sq. Ft.
      • Price: PKR 55 Lakh
      • Beds: 2
      • Baths: 2
    • Residential Plots (3-Year Payment Plan Phase III)
      • Area: 1,575 Sq. Ft.
      • Price: PKR 30 Lakh
    • Residential Plots (1 Year Payment Plan Overseas block)
      • Area: 7 Marla
      • Price: PKR 70 Lakh
    Payment Plan
    • 1-year installment plan

    • 2-year installment plan Phase II

    • 2-year installment plan Phase II

    • 3-year installment plan

    Developer

    Mr. Babar Aman Malik

    Meet Mr. Babar Aman Malik. He is a businessman, also an adventurer with a combination of creative potential, negotiating skills, a capacity for internal communication, and potential for action. Here are some of the special things he has done. If you are not so familiar with this man, read on!
    Mr.Babar Aman Malik was born in Islamabad. He grew up in a traditional family and holds a bachelor's degree in business administration from United States of America. Mr. Babar Aman Malik started with gaining experience in agricultural farming and dairy sectors. He also managed family owned frozen foods and high end restaurant in Islamabad. In addition to his initial ventures he has been actively involved in real estate and land development projects. In 2004, Mr. Babar envisioned to develop an exclusive resort up in the serene Pir Sohawa Mountains for nature lovers, a true paradise filled with lush green forest, cool mountain streams and quiet meadows where butterflies flit above wildflowers. This vision became a reality in 2006 with building the first model house as the stepping stone for the project and since then there he has been only going forward on way to development of his dreams. Whispering Pines Hotel & Residences is designed to specifically attract five star tourists who insist on quality, Affordability and exclusive living in one of the most beautiful natural habitats that surround Islamabad with fully serviced villas and apartments on daily rentals, BBQ Restaurants, Conference Halls, Buffet Restaurant, Hiking Tracks. Mr. Babar Aman Malik has plans for addition of many more recreational facilities and some are also under development. Mr. Babar Aman Malik seriously believes in the spirit of entrepreneurship and his dynamic business style is hoped to serve as a role model for future Pakistani entrepreneurs.

    • PKR 30 Lakh to 70 Lakh
    • Property
    • Schools
    • Restaurants
    • Hospitals
    • Parks
      Make An Enquiry
      Refresh
      By submitting this form, I agree to Terms of Use.
      Loading...