Lahore: Following the immense success of Al-Hayat Residencia, Hayat Engineer & Developers are back with another amazing project in Al-Hayat Center, which is all complete and ready for possession.
Al-Hayat Center offers residential apartments with commercial outlets on the ground and lower ground floor. The apartment options include both 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom apartments. The project also has separate entrance for residents.
Approved by the Lahore Development Authority (LDA), Al-Hayat Center features an aesthetically pleasing structure, which exudes class and beauty, and is designed to provide comfort and durability. The brilliant design and architecture of the building is a testament to the developer’s commitment to excellence.
The apartment building occupies a central location within the PIA Housing Scheme; lying in close proximity to numerous educational institutes as well as medical facilities. Offering the perfect opportunity for rental investment and business avenues, the place is also perfect for family living. Moreover, it can be reached within:
- 2 minutes from the Beaconhouse School System
- 2 minutes from Jalal Sons, Kitchen Cuisine, and Cakes & Bakes
- 5 minutes from Shaukat Khanum Hospital
- 5 minutes from University of Central Punjab (UCP), University of Management & Technology (UMT), and Emporium Mall
- 5 minutes from the Heritage Grand Hotel
- 10 minutes form the Expo Center Lahore
- 10 minutes from Doctor’s Hospital & Medical Center
- 12 minute from Amanah Mall
The project also offers all the key amenities and facilities that you could expect from all such major residential projects. Additional features include round-the-clock security system. The project also provides a car parking space, high-speed elevators and power backup in common areas.
HOW TO BOOK AN APARTMENT OR COMMERCIAL OUTLET IN AL-HAYAT CENTER?
Zameen.com has all the information you need on the project. To learn about pricing options or for details on booking arrangements, please call us on our 24/7 helpline numbers: +92-42-111-333-333 (PAK), +971-4-4-378-018 (UAE).