Beware Of E-16/17 Cabinet Society Frauds/Scams On File Duplications

I humbly request all my investor brothers as I lost my jama ponji in E-16/3 duplicate plots file even society chairmen and famous property dealers involved in this scam, please do not invest your money into fake duplicate E-16/17 cabinet society plots files.

How do one can check if it is a duplicate plot file or original allotment? I own a plot which was purchased and transfer with the help of society employee i have no idea that if its original or duplicate fraud?

Anybody can guide to recheck my documents?

Majid sahab in another post you are advertising to buy more plots in Cabinet. If you lost your jama poonji in this society then why do you want to invest even more money here???

I will tell you my own positive experience of Cabinet Society. In June 2013, I bought one kanal plot in E-17/3 while sitting abroad. I spoke to my property dealer who hunted a few good deals for level plots through his contacts among Cabinet dealers. I chose one plot for Rs 32 lakhs.

Then I asked a different friend to check the plot on the site and the file in Society Office in Blue Area (now office location is changed). He checked that file and ID card of owner. He also checked handwritten noting on society office file giving detail of current holder of open-letter.

The current holder gave them the transfer application and the plot was transferred in my name. After a few days, the society office issued new ownership letter in my name. Then I went to Pakistan, and checked out the status myself in Society office. Now the plot has offer of Rs 42 lakhs. That is a very good profit of 1 million in 1 year on 3.2 million investment. But I want to hold the plot.

Sir I don't know how you managed to lose your life-savings in Cabinet. It is a clean society for solid investments with steady growth.

• Majid sahab, how many plot files did you buy?

• Did you not check the file for the plot in the Society Office?

• Did you not check the plot on site location?

• Sir who advised you about investing without checking society office records?

https://www.facebook.com/CDECHS?fref=ts

Anu you can check it with society office. Nobody else other than Mr Majid Latif reported any scam or issue with duplicate files.

There is an issue of posession in some areas of soceity but as long as your plot # falls in possession area that is fine.

Majid sb seems to be looking for a plot in E-17 on 2 other posts - so this thread looks very odd :)

Well my experience of dealing with cabinet has not been smooth also. I bought a 7 marla plot in april 2013 in E16/3. I bought it through a dealer in G15. After a while when i tried to confirm the plot through a map, i found 2 different maps and nodoby could confirm which is the final map. I got confused and tried to sell the plot after a while as i was also hearing rumors about society issues and bleak future. When i went to the same dealer for selling, he was not cooperative and told that its corner charges are not paid. I asked him i bought it from you and you did not tell anything at that time, nor society told anything like this. We had to involve few influential s in the game and i was able to sold the plot at almost same price after paying corner charges. I thanked God that my jama poonji was saved and swore to God that i wont come to this side again.

I also agree that we did not check things completely also while buying. But still you dont face any hidden issues like these in Bahria or DHA.

I think Majid Latif might be referring to some other society located in E-16. Cabinet society must be slow, but never heard of such a scam. The process is quite simplified. I have bought two plots there and the transactions went very smooth. It isn’t fair to blame the society for any fraud committed by a dealer or any individual. One of the plots that I purchased had one unpaid instalment of development charges which was paid by the previous owner before transfer of plot to me. I don’t really know if any file sale/purchase exist in this society. I think the plots can only be purchased/sold with complete transfer by the society. Please do check the information before misguiding the general public.

Muhammad, sorry to know about this, but the problem lies with the agent that you dealt with not with the society. The society will proceed according to their own record. You may blame the society management for being lethargic and slow, but I don’t think there is any issue with their process of transfer of plots. Society should not be held responsible for wrongdoings by any dealer or any individual outside the society management.

Khan sb i was the duty of the society to tell him about the corner charges and provide him with he payment statement.

I will check about this particular plot. It is unbelievable that society would transfer a plot to a new owner BEFORE all dues are paid. The society does have problem in non-possession area but as far as possession area is concerned, this is the first reported incident.

Majid Latif, are you sure the society you are referring to is the Cabinet society (CDECHS)? I am asking this because there exists another society in the same location about which people have certain complaints.

And the point that i still cannot confirm which is the final version of map of cabinet is also very discouraging. You cannot be comfortable investing money in a society which doesn't have a final clear map. In comparison societies like bahria and dha are much more open and clear and there data is much more readily available everywhere.

I think its much easier for people living in isb/ pindi to invest in such societies as they can verify all things, visit society and dealer again and again for verifications and queries. For expats its not feasible.

Muhammad, I agree with you. If you made the transaction while you were abroad then it strengthens my suspicion that the agent played some sort of a game with you. While involving an agent in any transaction you must verify records using some other reliable means like sending one of your relatives or friends to the society’s office. Even in Bahria and DHA, certain agents have defrauded overseas and local investors and some of such instances have been reported on Zameen forums.

You can get the correct version of the map from the society’s office.

Khan sb can you please give the link here of that defrauded incident…I am interested to know that as i have not came across a single incident of this nature in dha and bahria.

I invested through my brother who lives in pindi otherwise if i had done it on my own from abroad, God knows what had happened. And because he was there, he was able to run after the dealer and society and after much of a fuss, was able to sell it again.

Saadi Sb, in my previous post I mentioned that "even in Bahria and DHA, certain agents have defrauded overseas and local investors and some of such instances have been reported on Zameen forums." I did not say that in Bahria and/or DHA there were incidents similar to the one reported by Muhammad. A fraud property agent can be found anywhere whether dealing with Cabinet or Bahria or DHA. They will defraud people whenever they find an opportunity to do so. Having said this I do not exanorate Cabinet management of wrongdoings in non-possession areas.

I will try to provide you information about wrongdoings of agent in Bahria or DHA soon.

Saadi, my earlier post is pending approval of zameen management!

Http://www.zameen.com/forum/discussions/buying_property/

newyorkpropertyabig_fraud-5747.html

Muhammad, could you kindly share the name of the agent in the interest of zameen members?