Future Prospects Of I-12 Sector Islamabad?

I-12/3 IS EXPENSIVE? AND WHATS YOUR IDEA FOR 80 PERCENT DEVELOPMENT COMPLETED HOW MANY YEARS IT WILL TAKE.PLEASE TELL ME.THANKS

You can judge yoruself if i-12/3 is expsneive its means there is juice inside. It is near to nust and near to g-13 and G-10 so if it is expensive but right time to purchase.

When development is completed Allah knows best as you know the CDA.

DO U HAVE ANY OPTION WITH THIS AREA PLEASE E MAIL ME (imran_gpi2003@yahoo.com)imransshabbir@gmail.com.Thanks brother

I am not dealer contact dealer.

Thanks brother

Dears do you still recommend i-12 for investment. Any idea about possession

@Experts

Please update

Yes, please update about the current status of I-12. Google Earth does not seem to have been updated and I cannot say how much development work is done.

Any update…

Any update

Dear property Gorus,

Do you recommend investment in i-12.

What is the rate of 5 marla plot.

Heard that they will announce development but can’t say until it really starts. Anybody has inside news please? I think 5 marla is around 28-30 (normal) and 40+ (Main Road).

Dear All,

If CDA has resumed allocating plots against land affidavits in I-12? It was stopped few year ago.

Regards,

Plz Tell Me How Much Price of plotts there and How is th location there. …?

If allotment start please message us as well.

Still not progress. Can anybody update.

No progress at all visited that site 2 months ago, PHA flat construction is under process but other than that there is no development etc.

Nasir Sir cda zindabad.

Isn't it strange that PHA apartments are still under construction whereas there is no sign of any development around.

Do you see them going to completion in true sense if there is no development plan for rest of the sector?

@inamullah, I-11 pha flats bhi to 10 years ago complete ho chukay thay, but we are seeing some movement and little development in I-11 just in one year. To kia pata CDA kay phir so jai lambay arsay k liye.