Future Prospects Of I-12 Sector Islamabad?

I want to purchase good location 25X50 or 30X60 plot in I-12. Can any one recommend me any sub sector with estimated price range??

Thank you in advance

I-12/4 has most level and its on height, but I-12/3 has better access from Kashmir Highway and I-11, Nescom etc. In I-12/3 there are so many cheaper plots available near graveyards and Nallahs. So be careful with that. I will recommend to personally visit the full sector, Go through the IJP road instead of Kashmir Highway. Also try to go from I-11 (not sure about the bridge completion).

Check Railway track, Main Roads, Graveyards, Nallah, Heights and Lows by your self.

In I-12/4 you can get a 25x50 plot between 31-35.

Any update regarding development in i-12 ????

What about land possession, still it's with landowners or it's with CDA

As much information as i have about Sector I-12, there is very little development. But you can expect more by January or February next year. And a chance of land possession after that.

PC-1 has been approved from CDA in January 2020. Let’s see how it goes …

Is it really near to development or same like I-15 /e-12 /c-15 which all are on the decline mode? Anyone having inside news…

Technically specking, I-15 is ahead of I-12 in ease of development due to the following reasons:

1- Land Acquisition (Land is clear)

2- PC-1 is approved

3- Tenders have already been invited

4- Tender Award (In Progress)

where as in I-12:

1- Land Acquisition (Land is not clear due to Afghan Basti)

2- PC-1 is approved

3- Tenders have NOT already been invited

4- Garbage Dump for all islamabad at the moment (more cost and time)

CDA has made a plan to develop the sector with worth 8 billion rupees and one billion rupees has been released to the recently awarded tender for developing of roads, streets, sewerages etc. Most importantly this is the only sector which is going to more expensive than any other sector in twin cities. Following reasons of this expected price hike.
1: I-12 sector will be supposed the E-7 sector of Rawalpindi as only sector which is very close to Cantonment Area. Most richest traders of Cant and Sabzi mandi will rush as when development starts to settle here. Sector is surrounded by Army Institutes like NUST, FAST and NAVTEC CTTI, NESCOM. So dozens of other institutes make it important for hiring. The rented value will be much higher. As now its 3060 rate has reached to 1.35 crore, 2560 rate 1.05 crore, 25*50 rate 85 lak minimum. Which is now expected to be more than double in minimum period of one and half years to 2 years. It will equal to D-12 sector in just three years. And just after fully populated in 5 to 7 years its prices will surprize to every body expected to meet E-7 prices. The rates will be four times higher. Regards