Update - Margalla Avenue Project

Any update?

Latest Update shared by Tassadaq Sb in another thread. Seems like CDA wants to complete MA in the coming year.

http://jang.com.pk/jang/jun2014-daily/03-06-2014/cities/islamabad/index.html

Congrats to Zone 2 and Multi investors (MultiGarden and MultiOrchards)!!!

Very Good News !

CDA is focusing on GT Road to D-12 Segment!!!

http://tribune.com.pk/story/722322/annual-budget-cda-expected-to-allocate-big-chunk-for-margalla-highway-project/

Aside from the importance of MA for CDA (C sectors etc) i think MA can also provide an alternate route to the airport…Whats your view on this

The phase-1 is from D-12 till GT road. The future possibility of next phase to be carried out is it will touch motorway.

Let's hope for the phase-1 .

Phase 1 is much needed not only for B-17/Zone-2 investors but also to minimize sufferings of daily commuters from Wah/Taxila etc.

Let us all pray for its rapid development

When completed will MA will be used for small vehicles only or for heavy traffic as well cause its not wide enough for commuting with heavy traffic

Double side road hey. Mein ney double MA Kia Hua hey :wink:

Good Article on MA

http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-6-257295-Snags-hamper-timely-completion-of-Margalla-Double-Carriageway

I have removed my last response to reconfirm the info.

ANY UPDATE?

Http://e.jang.com.pk/07-21-2014/pindi/pic.asp?picname=419.gif

Courtesy: Sahn

Chairman CDA ordered to complete MA construction in 3 months. I hope this is reliable news. If chairman is really interested in finishing this project then BIG news for B17, D12 and upcoming C sectors.

Where is the location of c sectors?

Dk the new c-sectors will be to the west of D-12 alongside the Margalla Hills. Actually inside the forest area. These sectors have a beautiful location - at least as scenic as D-12 or better. But personally, I feel that they are violating the sanctity of the jungle. Not good for Margalla Hills wildlife.

Anyway, Margalla Avenue and C-Sectors will be excellent news for B-17 and Multi investors generally because it will also impact Multi Orchards positively. Who cares about the monkeys, leopards and wild boars of the Margalla forest as long as the baboons can make money from their plots :)

C sectors will develop in 2050 or beyond looking at CDA's performance. However MA will be a good news not just for B17 but it will help resolve the developing traffic issues as well.

As for the wildlife , it will be sad but I think some tree hugger can and will successfully challenge the project.

If M is completed even in 12 months then some people are going to regret some decisions that they made ;)

Decisions? Like which decisions? Would be interested to know.

Pk1… Please don’t call people baboons. I expect better from you.

I wonder if this is a credible news…I can smell something fishy here…EID factor can’t be ignored…It would be great some one can probe a bit more on what’s cooking inside CDA

Very well said PK1!

I would say baboons are much better than greedy people!

Come on guys , out of so many members someone must have a cha-cha , taya, mama working in CDA to get ander ki khabar??