Zameen
Islamabad Flats
Federal Government Employees Housing Foundation
Flat 23350697

Apartments Available In Federal Government Employees Housing Foundation G13 Islamabad

Federal Government Employees Housing Foundation, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital
Apartments Available In Federal Government Employees Housing Foundation G13 IslamabadApartments Available In Federal Government Employees Housing Foundation G13 Islamabad
1
Map
2 Beds
2 Baths
8.2 Marla

Overview

Details

  • TypeFlat
  • Price
    PKR92 Lakh
  • LocationFederal Government Employees Housing Foundation, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital
  • Bath(s)2
  • Area8.2 Marla
  • PurposeFor Sale
  • Bedroom(s)2
  • Added5 months ago

Description

We are doing selling and buying in new project " Kashmir Avenue High-Rise Apartments Scheme" launched by FGEHA in APRIL 2020. The project is located on G-13 Mauve Area, Islamabad. The project consist two categories #1 (2040sqft) & 2# (1845sqft). The apartments allotted to Federal Govt employees and some of them like to retain it while others may sell it with demand of profit. However it's the right time to invest in this scheme as require low budget. profit on category 2 is 4-5 lac . Profit on Category-1 is RS 8-10 Lac.
In this case on maturing of deal 50-60% of profit will be paid to Allottee on the spot or on mutually understanding and the rest of profit 40% will be paid to seller at the time of transfer (subject to FGEHA transfer policy). Total price of Category 1 apartment is 1.04 Crore and Category-2 RS 90 Lac.

For more detail, please join our team for best counseling and many more. Regards

Amenities

  • Rooms
    • Bedrooms: 2
    • Bathrooms: 2
    • Gym
  • Nearby Locations and Other Facilities
    • Nearby Schools
    • Nearby Hospitals
    • Nearby Shopping Malls
    • Nearby Restaurants
    • Distance From Airport (kms)
    • Nearby Public Transport Service
    • Other Nearby Places
  • Other Facilities
    • Maintenance Staff
    • Security Staff
    • Laundry or Dry Cleaning Facility
    • Communal/Shared Kitchen
    • Facilities for Disabled

Location & Nearby

Society Map is not available for Federal Government Employees Housing Foundation
Showing location

Home Finance

Calculate and view the monthly mortgage on this flat

Bank
Allied Bank LimitedEscorts InvestmentJS BankHBFCStandard Chartered
Product Type
Home/Apartment Purchase
Property Price
PKR
Loan Period
Years
Down Payment
%
PKR
Interest Rate
%
Monthly PaymentPKR67 Thousand
Bank Loan AmountPKR64.4 Lakh
Payment Breakdown
InterestPrincipal

Price Index

Trends - Most Searched Locations in Federal Government Employees Housing Foundation