Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Property Evaluation questions and answers. All your Property Evaluation questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Property Evaluation answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Property Evaluation question now.
M Ali Shahru..
( 8 posts )

[25 Answers]
How will f-18, eighteen, b-17, mpchs farms etc. Benefit in 2-3 years

23 days ago In Property Evaluation
    Post Answer
    Fahad Azhar
    (108 posts)
    They all are good , but I dont see any price increase other than if RRR get started...
    Personally I dont like this area much due to heavy duty traffic like containers, Trucks and Loaders 24/7. Hard to drive in that part of GT Road, Fateh Jang road and Chakri Road...
      23 days ago 

YC
      (423 posts)
      I wonder what happened to the hype of Top City MC and others riding in airport
        23 days ago 

Imtiaz
        (1120 posts)
        A few preliminaries (avoiding confusion for some of us)

- All these 18 are beyond CDA. They are in RDA, TMA or etc. CDA current zoning and sector limit ends at 17-series

- B-17 is only blocks A, B, C, D (Partial), rest E, F, G etc are not B-17 but MPCHS blocks/sector outside CDA.

Regarding appreciation: In a real estate market that is same as that of stock market, news/rumors/vibes matter more then the actual happenings. E.g., Properties skyrocketed in the name of the new Airport but after inauguration, almost at stand still.

Some maximised Airport factor, some will do it for RRR, some in the name of CPEC route, some did and will the Margalla Avenue. Thats basically almost whole of the twin city proximity.

When the factor itself gets expired, time arrives for developer to develop and deliver on promise (the hardest bit), disappointments for customer and excuses for developer begins.

Bottom line is, best ones are those who know when to plug in and when to pull out the investment.

We will hear now a days more RRR, then CPEC, occasional Margalla Avenue, trying to revive some dead horses until the real development begins. You can input the societies (in the equation of RRR, CPEC route and Margalla Avenue) to get some guesstimates, whichever project(s)!

ps: On a similar note, 18 seems like another Canyon Views (Emaar) in the making, perhaps!
          23 days ago 

YC
          (423 posts)
          @Imtiaz seriously man you should keep your posts short and succinct like isloo1 advised too

Too long and sometimes unreadable
            22 days ago 

Imtiaz
            (1120 posts)
            Apologies: Off-topic!

Acknowledge and value worthy suggestions, try to improve always - thanks & regards.

I prefer, contextualised details, may be many here don't, absolutely makes sense. There are news & there are editorials having different authors, mindset, and readership! To me, explaining 'benefits/limitations' etc. with repeated one liners/half-cooked can be a turn-off but they have their value for sure. Many inbox me asking to write/provide them more info.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess

May be that's how we are all neurologically programmed to be different from one another :)

22 days ago 

Overseas Inv..
              (23 posts)
              Imtiaz Sb!

I like reading your post, Thanks for sincere effort and honest input on this forum.

May Allah reward you! jazak Allah

OI
                21 days ago 

Muhammad
                (302 posts)
                AS this thread is about Zone 2, I would like to know if F 17 Multi (F 17/3) value going up in near future?
                2. For short term investment, which one could appreciate more in 1 to 2 years, I 16 or F 17?

Thank you
                  19 days ago 

Imtiaz
                  (1120 posts)
                  For me:

F-17 is quite decent but somehow remain a bit under valued/appreciated. If near future refers to anything from 6+ to 10 months, not really (as per market trends). Unless there is some good development/happenings inside the project, no one knows. Location ideal vs non-ideal is debatable.

I-16 to see better (expected) growth then F-17. Main reasons, link road carpeting from I-14 to I-16 by CDA and CDA tenders for work initiation in I-15. I-16 has been on s stall from last 1 year in terms of development and price growth now there is a slight movement in terms of access road carpeting, few houses construction/foundation work and nominal increase of price depending on location.

-----
                  welcome for factual corrections, in case any obvious has been missed.
                    18 days ago 

Zahid Ayub
                    (1 post)
                    Imtiaz sb ur posts are very helpful. I got alot of insight by reading your answers.
                      18 days ago 

Muhammad
                      (302 posts)
                      Imtiaz sb and Everyone else,

thanks a lot. Actually I am planning to invest some 20 million+ in real
                      Estate. Was thinking of a 10 Marla plot in DHA 2 and one or two 30*60 plots in I 16 or I 14. Your advice please
                        18 days ago 

Post Answer (25 Answers)
                        1 2 3 >
                        Answer the Question

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL