Bahria Town Peshawar

Dear all,

I am hearing rumors that Bahria Town Peshawar's files are coming this 28th (Feb or March 2014). Is it true? Should we invest here?

Thank you,

Dr. Sb,

It could come any time, but in my personal view, it is not that soon... Although every thing is expected....

Initially it will give some profit....

However, one should invest when the location, prices etc are known...

Regards

No its all Rumors!!!!

Its not coming anyway near....

The rumors are the Katcha garee area on University Rd is the proposed site, which is a huge area and a matchless location. It is on the main university rd and the proposed ring road will be touching it. If this is true then the project will be a mega hit from the start as unlike BT in other cities this one has the location advantage too.

Sinful, I agree with you on this location.

But isn’t Kacha Gari owned by the Army? Will they sell the land to BT? Besides, this area would be already expensive so the rates will be very high.

There is another rumor that DHA and Bahria in collaboration will be developing Katcha garae site. If it is true then no doubt it will be a mega hit project of Bahria and damn expensive from the start.

This will more affect on market this is not a right time to launch phase 8 is already on down fall enclave 2 is currently quite they should focus on enclave 2 first and then should launch any other project , but actual thing for any town is to make and collect money.

BHAIYOOOO just let us know when parchi will be available .......

Thats when most of the ppl will come into action...

Many people are already in action and waiting for the new parchis of Bahria Peshawar.

It was supposed to be launched on 28th Feb but i think it is late for sometime, different rumors that it will be launched in 10 days or so.

We have to wait for it, plus in the start, that too will go into profit plus Bahria will also announce discount in initial booking of Bahria Town Karachi as they did in Karachi where 15000 parchi was being sold for 175000 and Bahria adjusted that same parchi for 1.5 lacs.

It is confirmed now …BT is coming Peshawar soon…4 coming soon cities >> HAIDARABAD , NAWABSHAH , SUKKAR , PESHAWAR …recently BT ad given in newspapper.

Bahria Town Peshawar will kill most societies close to airport . It will have negative impact on Phase 8 and BE.

People from KPK, Baluchistan,RWP/ISB ll throw their money in it. I feel only lucky people ll get even Parchi :=)

One should not forget, These new projects will take nearly 10 years to be livable as phase 8 is perfect example for this.Perchi system will be attractive for trying your luck one more time:).

One thing for sure by seeing launching of bahria's last 2 projects that one can buy same thing bit cheaper in future instead of applying at initial booking but suttey bazi would have it's own charm and will create some thrill in stagnant market:)

BT Peshawar prices no matter how expensive but still be less than Hayatabad where 5 marla plot is on 50 lac plus.Hayatabad prices will be affected too.

Http://www.express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1102111609&Issue=NP_LHE&Date=20140228

Its All agents game.....

Not Anytime soon, today's newspaper confirm that, Bahria is still busy closing the Bahria Karachi booking, now Overseas.

It will take time.

We request all gurus of this site, pls inform us as soon as it is launched.

And how to get Parchi?

Thanks,

@AJ

"One thing for sure by seeing launching of bahria's last 2 projects that one can buy same thing bit cheaper in future instead of applying at initial booking but suttey bazi would have it's own charm and will create some thrill in stagnant market:)"

Can you pls elaborate this using any example?

@Dr Musi,You look to me regular contributor but I think you are not involved in Bahria's last 2 projects.

BE2 5 marla being launched at 9.55 lacs downpayment and people paid extra too on top of it to get confirmed plots as there were rumours at that time everyone wont get plot and some agents are selling without having confirm plots.These plots are now availble in the market for 8 lacs downpayment nearly 1.55 lacs cheaper than initial launching price.

When BTK 5 marla been advertised ,most people bought membership form at an average rate of one lac Fifty thousand.On top of that they paid 25000 to 1 lac to dealers to get confirmed booking.now confirmed plots are available at 2 lac fifty thousand now.

And lastly, I want to discourage customers for getting aggressive to buy these plots or membership forms at any cost as these projects will take several years to become reality.Right now Bahria is selling dreams of common man and collecting billions of Rupees with both hands.

We understand Bahria delivered in last 20 years but whether is it wise to make further bets for next 10 to 20 years on private housing society for unlimited amount of money.Before deciding evaluate it's pros and cons. Existing projects are not bad as atleast some possession and and infrastructure is there but for instance something goes wrong with MR will bahria deliver with same quality.I hope so but still question mark is there.So be careful before investing further in Bahria's new projects.As far as suttey bazi is concerned read my previous posts, I already discussed this in detail in my previous posts.

Will inform InshAllah.