Nova city islamabad and rrr scandal

Dear experts,
Kindly guide regarding nova city, i was planning to buy 5 & 10 marla plot and suddenly this rawalpindi ring road scandal broke out. It was my first time to buy plots considering the installment amount was quite convenient. Therefore kindly need some opinion that is it worth taking the risk after this scandal or regardless of the scandal is it good enough?
Thanks in advance.
Regards,

Awais sb
Nova has sold 30,000 files and does not have even 1% land in possession.
Pls do not fall for this fraud...you will be confirmed loser.
There are many safe options to invest your hard earned money...

1 Like

Abdul Qayyum SB

How authentic do you think this news of 30,000 files is?

@ ummer, the news is as authntic as Top city 1000s of files holders waiting for thier destinty.

The saddest part in installment and files business is sufferers are usually low and middle class investment who cannot buy on paying lump sum and facing losses as their dreams don’t come true at the end or make them wait for decades.

This property tycoons should feel ashamed on looting such low and middle class community who put their all savings of life in to their hands.

1 Like

Umer sb
....Fact finding committee.
....Credible media anchors investigated.
....Nova itself dead silent on these file issue.
....Not only one but several media noted
figuress confirming the scam.
....The people in sitting govt & Noon famous must have been involved. Our politicians without any doubt are characterless, moral less, mindless and currupt to core.
....If news is 30K, then it must be an even bigger figure.
This gigantic fraud will never reach to an unbiased justice as " Asmani Mskhlooq" is reportedly involved..
The same had already been exercised in DHA valley...the very same and even bigger...some 64,000 files were sold then!
The culprits were: HRL, DHA, Malik Riaz & behind the scene Mr Kiani...the brother of ....

@Abdul Qayyum…The whole truth.

Our politicians without any doubt are characterless, moral less, mindless and currupt to core.

-- Stating Whole Truth results in 2 Lakh Jurmaana, 5 Saal Qaid ...

کچھ علاج ان کا بھی اے شیشہ گراں ہے کہ نہیں

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rPhlkoB01n1xNVteNdZEh04CDc1akFxt/view?usp=drivesdk

کوئی بتلائو کہ ہم بتلائیں کیا

امتیاز صاحب
آپ میری شکائتیں تو لگا چکے ہونگے۔۔
چلو ایک بات تو اچھی ہے کہ آپ کے تعلقات کو استعمال کر کے راہ نجات مل جائیگی۔۔۔
جیل سے پچ جائیں گے۔ مگر اس بدبخت پرنٹ میڈیا کا کیا ہوگا جہاں سے انفارمیشن لی ہے۔۔

کچھ نا کچھ تو پرانے اچھے وقتوں کے تعلق کام آ سکتے ہیں۔۔

کبھو جائے گی جو ادھر صبا تو یہ کہیو اس سے کہ بے وفا

مگر ایک میرؔ شکستہ پا ترے باغ تازہ میں خار تھا

1 Like

I dont wanna turn it into yet another political mud sling and take that off-track. I simply referred to the obvious that we as a nation have never developed a spine to point to the actual wrong doings but find easy targets to aim at ...

==============
For the sake of Data that doesn't lie:

-- 1. FY - 2017 - 2018 GDP achieved was 5.836 not 5.5 so that invalidates the graphics right at the top.

Source: World Bank GDP growth (annual %) - Pakistan

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.MKTP.KD.ZG?locations=PK

-- 2. As per Asian Development Bank's Official Data PAK GDP Expectation for FY 2021 Forecasted Report is 2% and FY 2022 Forecasted Report is 4.0

I will take World Bank, ADB as far more credible with their data and financial forecasting than some social media graphics whose facts as as good as no Data and Number but a statement:

Industry:
PML: Deindustrialisation
PTI: Industrial Production at Peak

I mean where is numerics, data, figure to counter check that

PAK external debt has risen each passing years:

Dec 2018 = 93.5 B USD
Dec 2020 = 115.7 B USD

https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/PAK/pakistan/external-debt-stock

Here is the latest official data to check, its still from the ministry that manipulates but still official compared to some social media graphics.

https://www.finance.gov.pk/economic/economic_update_april_2021.pdf

It is very simple:
Munshi engineered the figured and all world organisations opposed and Pakistan has to pay millions as a fine from tax payers pockets.
Let us assume govt is doctoring the figures like munshi, then why the very same organisations are silent?
Very very simple to understand unless one is determined to put Pakistan in negative side.

NO IMF/World Bank/ADB etc. never ever put any figure on their documents/portals unless audited!

then why the very same organisations are silent?

They are not silent, they don't give a damn to what someones social media circulates. They have been explicit about

FY-2021 Forecast @ 2% approx
FY-2022 Forecast @ 4% approx.

Links to Offical Data already shared!

The day they provided false data to the likes of IMF/ADB/WB the world will know it. Else they don't care what someone's social media team claims, not slightest of their concern.

Here you go buddy..It is not only the social media.
Could you challenge this info?
Write to the whole team and dig in...
Just keyboard expertise not enough when confronting the real informed people:
His investigative credibility is much much above than yours & mine and he is very dedicated critic of the govt.

https://youtu.be/q1H2rbkZUf8

Haroon Rasheed on Channel 92 (Informed People)

VS.

IMF & World Bank Official Data (Just Keyboard Expertise)

Time to put this debate to a rest,. before it stoops to a new low ...

Let us see bro

It will come out soon whether or not Munshi's recurrence or factual stuff.

@Awais bro, as a first time investors you should avoid shady schemes by all means. It's your hard earned money, so do not fall for double-shah traps. Always go for known developer with good track record and land in possession.

As an experienced investors you learn this eventually to avoid shady projects.

Always remember, shady projects are for satta-baz (gamblers) only. You and I are always losers. 10 out of 10 times.

Thank you for all experts here, very informative indeed.

And got ur points as well.

Kindly if anyone can guide for any good installment scheme on-going in Pindi/Isb region or on cash (25 to 40 lakh).

NOVA has posted a half page ad in newspapers. Please check this out.

https://e.thenews.com.pk/pindi/5-24-2021/page1.asp