Park enclave iii

Salam, recently there has been a lot of push on park enclave by cda. I was looking for a 8 marla plot in bahria enclave for personal residence, but now i'm getting curious about park enclave too. Here are my questions:

1. How soon before they will provide me possession or the area will be liveable for families?
2. Where should i go to get more information (installments, total. Price, etc) as i can't find it on cda website.
3. Is this a better option than bahria enclave for personal living?
4. If i invest right now, and decide to sell this later on, would that be a smart move?

Appreciate all the help i can get! :)

Bump plz

Park Enclave III is in its initial phase, so it is hard to comment on when to expect possession of plots. Similarly, it is too early to compare the project with other residential developments in Islamabad.

Meanwhile, in terms of investment, you should consider that Park Enclave III is a project of the Capital Development Authority (CDA). Whether you decide to invest in the project or not depends on the pace of its development as well as some other factors. You should also keep in mind the results of Park Enclave I and Park Enclave II.

For more details on Park Enclave III, you can visit this forum thread:

https://www.zameen.com/forum/discussions/projects_and_developments/park_enclave_ii_extension_project_announced-33634.html