Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
General Advice questions and answers. All your General Advice questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional General Advice answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new General Advice question now.
AKH
( 117 posts )

[19 Answers]
Dear brothers, I want your advise if 1 Kanal plot in E-17/3 is a good investment for 2 years? What price hike is expected in next few months in E-17/3?

2117 days ago In General Advice
    Samra Zulfiq..
    (484 posts)
    Hey,

Property rates of 1 Kanal plot in E-17 have increased by 45% in 2013 so far. As compare to the average rates recorded in 2012, i Kanal plot in E-17 is 50.7% more expensive right now. If things proceed in the similar manner, you can expect to bag a profit of about 120% in next couple of years. The profit percentage can be higher depending on the development pace of the locality.

Enjoy Islamabad's chill yet pleasant weather, i miss the city's autumn, it is when the trees here wear their most colourful shades of the year. OH.... Islamabad is BEAUTIFUL!

Regards
    Samra Zulfiqar
      2117 days ago 

PAKISTANI-1
      (3020 posts)
      Ms Samra, you are right about Islamabad. But these shades of colors can be seen only in Zone 1. Not even in DHA and Bahria. They are beautiful too with huge roads but not like your description. For that you have to,go,to F and E sectors of CDA. Also some G sectors.
        2117 days ago 

Talib-e-ghil..
        (248 posts)
        I think E-17 is an excellent investment for 1-2 yrs, given it is surrounded by expensive sectors, it has NOC, is a cooperative society, is not surrounded by disputed land like Roshan Pakistan near E-16. Has reputed builder,has underground electricity and you can get possession immediately.

I don't know about the situation of gas but people say water is available through bore. Also the roads are not wide like BT and DHA or MPCHS

PS: I am an investor in E-17/3
          2117 days ago 

AKH
          (117 posts)
          Dear Sinful, what is the price of 1 kanal non main bvld. Plot?
            2117 days ago 

Talib-e-ghil..
            (248 posts)
            I am sorry but I don't have updated market price ( am abroad)
            Syed Ibrahim is a pro in this sector and inshaAllah can help you.
              2117 days ago 

AKH
              (117 posts)
              It is very confusing where to invest..i have following options
              50*90 plot in cdechs
              40*80 plot in Jinnah Garden
              35*70 non poss plot in MPECHS B-17
              Can anyone give me a good advise which one to choose. I am very new to property world!
                2117 days ago 

PAKISTANI-1
                (3020 posts)
                Sinful is right. E-17/3 is a very solid investment. You can find good level 50x90 plot (not on main road) for 3.6 to 3.8 million depending on location. Gas infrastructure has been laid down but there is no supply from Sngpl. In future there are chances of gas supply if CNG to vehicles is banned. Lets see, may be Allah will give Pakistan another major discovery like Qadirpur field. Then all societies can get gas inshaAllah.
                  2117 days ago 

AKH
                  (117 posts)
                  Dear PK1 what is your advise among the options that i have mentioned above
                    2117 days ago 

PAKISTANI-1
                    (3020 posts)
                    AKH it is a very tough choice between Multigarden e block and cabinet e-17/3. Multi has better development standard but it e block is outside Islamabad. Cabinet is a recognized CDA sector of Islamabad in zone 2. So cabinet prices will keep rising at a steady pace inshaAllah
                    However, e block of Multi will also get a boost when margalla avenue gets built, but cabinet will also benefit from it.
                    I suggest you do istikhara yourself and then take the decision. In the meantime, experts like Syed Ibrahim, sheikh bhai and Syed Amjad etc. Can give better opinion.
                      2116 days ago 

SyedAmjad
                      (642 posts)
                      @AKH. In your list you didnt mention in which block of MPCHS that 35*70 non possession plot is, that you are considering. If its block C or E, they are decent options as you can expect over 50% appreciation in this time. If its block D, forget about it.

E-17/3 one kanal is a good option for investment but make sure you get an acceptable location. Some part of E-17 is not properly acquired by the society also. Find a plot near a main road, preferrbaly corner. If you can hold it for 2 years, you can expect over 50% from this investment also. Pk1 has rightly pointed out that Margalla Avenue will benefit both MPCHS and CDECHS, so no big difference there.
                        2116 days ago 

Post Answer (19 Answers)
                        1 2 >
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL