Ruden enclave

I am interested in a 4 kanal farm house whose price is 80 lac.

My question is specific to ruden enclave future.

Its widely publicized to be right on the khasala interchange of rwp ring road(rrr).

I have seen half a dozen of routes of rrr over the last 20 years. Lets say the rrr does not materialize or go near that place then using adyala road to reach ruden enclave will be horrible.

The developer is also new so i don't know how to gauge the risk in investment at there.

As things stand now, there for sure are vibes in Market but its totally not worth it, unless on Ground Work is triggered or conformation about Land acquisition. New stuff in market has a buzz but that buzz has been there for projects like BWC, some new blocks of CBR-2, escalating own of Faisal series and many more alike projects that fades away sooner rather than later.

Doesn't at all mean its an argument against this project, its an argument in favor of facts... As of now, its nothing more than another wanna be (on the Ring Road, New Airport, CPEC etc.) thing wanting to take off. It needs to be seen how the developer in such economic time manages to get the finances to kick off development work.

With 80 lac for Farm House

--- Lumpsum its best in areas like Bani Gaala, Simly Dam Road (area adjacent to Enclave, PVC Naval Farms), Shah Allah Ditta (adjacent to D12) etc. with registry/transfer on spot and electricity/water available

--- Installments: There could be many projects, however some like Khanial Homes etc. have land acquired and development ongoing could be a better option, in comparison (though not all safe).

It's the time to wait and see how this project goes from this situation to the actual development.

Ring road is also not materialized yet and know once knows when it going to kick off.

I agree with Imtiaz sb. To explore any private land and invest there and in that way you are not putting your money on some ones sole discretion.

RUDN is legal or illegal? I have not seen yet anything over RDA website. Please guide about this society that it is underprocessing or approved or illegal?

1 Like

DAILY DAWN | The Newspaper's Staff ReporterFebruary 14, 2020

RAWALPINDI: The Rawalpindi Development Authority (RDA) on Thursday issued notices to the owners and marketing companies of two illegal housing schemes namely Rudn Enclave Adiala Road and Model Town at Gujar Khan.

LINK: https://www.dawn.com/news/1534287

Its not Legal as per books

The Newspaper's Staff ReporterFebruary 14, 2020

RAWALPINDI: The Rawalpindi Development Authority (RDA) on Thursday issued notices to the owners and marketing companies of two illegal housing schemes namely Rudn Enclave Adiala Road and Model Town at Gujar Khan.

Link: Notices issued to owners of illegal housing schemes - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

Many Thanks, Khalid Sb for your feedback. I have contacted many dealers which are currently dealing with RUDN Enclave and they are saying that NOC approval has been submitted Oct 2019 and expecting first quarter of 2021 for NOC because it takes time for government procedure to complete.

Also, I have shown them various News similar to what you have posted then they have an argument that every society starts like this such as Bahria, Capital Smart City, and others as well during the NOC time so it's normal in the property business and they quote "HIGH RISK WOULD YIELD HIGH GAIN". If anyone will wait till NOC, then prices will shoot up.

Here I want to ask a question if such things are normal then how to identify the illegal societies because every new society will say similarly that NOC is under processing?

Secondly, How can we check from RDA that NOC is under processing or not?

Thirdly, Currently, there is a pre-launch ongoing so prices are lucrative for investor as investors gain maximum if he purchased during this time, so what do you recommend to invest with minimum RISK at the moment?

Many Thanks, Khalid Sb for your feedback. I have contacted many dealers which are currently dealing with RUDN Enclave and they are saying that NOC approval has been submitted Oct 2019 and expecting first quarter of 2021 for NOC because it takes time for government procedure to complete.

Also, I have shown them various News similar to what you have posted then they have an argument that every society starts like this such as Bahria, Capital Smart City, and others as well during the NOC time so it's normal in the property business and they quote "HIGH RISK WOULD YIELD HIGH GAIN". If anyone will wait till NOC, then prices will shoot up.

Here I want to ask a question if such things are normal then how to identify the illegal societies because every new society will say similarly that NOC is under processing?

Thirdly, Currently, there is a pre-launch ongoing so prices are lucrative for investor as investors gain maximum if he purchased during this time, so what do you recommend to invest with minimum RISK at the moment?

Thank you khalid sb, how can we check the status of NOC. I just looked at RDA website there is nothing mentioned like "under processing".

On the other side, it is normal culture in Pakistan that society approval will remain pending till RDA approves it as it happened with other societies like Capital Smart City etc. We must blame also our system which don't give approval in time and builder suffer delay and also investment by having the impression that society is illegal.

I have contacted many dealers which are currently dealing with RUDN Enclave and they are saying that NOC approval has been submitted Oct 2019 and expecting first quarter of 2021 for NOC because it takes time for government procedure to complete.

You can visit RDA website.

However, you have to follow newspapers as well for such news. Sometimes the website is not updated but RDA gave the notices in the newspapers.

CSCI, BT, DHAs are better brands in terms of getting required approvals, in other words they know how to play with the departments.

Small projects cannot make things happen for them quickly, they do not have such resources or contacts to move things in their favor quickly.

Therefore better to invest in average projects once they got clearance.

RDA website has no information on RUDN.

Also, I wrote an email to RDA, and below is their response.

"Its illegal housing scheme. RDA approved 49 housing schemes, other all illegal. Check on RDA website

http://www.rda.gop.pk/housing-societies/"

I believe there must be a list of society 'under processing' but it seems until they are approved, RDA considers them illegal.

Investing this time can be BIG RISK but would yield BIG REWARD if things go well.

RDA website has no information on RUDN.

Also, I wrote an email to RDA, and below is their response.

"Its illegal housing scheme. RDA approved 49 housing schemes, other all illegal. Check on RDA website

http://www.rda.gop.pk/housing-societies/"

I believe there must be a list of society 'under processing' but it seems until they are approved, RDA considers them illegal.

Investing this time can be BIG RISK but would yield BIG REWARD if things go well.

RDA website has no information on RUDN. And their email response is that society is illegal as of today.

Yes, as i have told you RDA is not keen to keep update their website.

Well it seems that the developer wants to get maximum out of ring road so their all marketing is based on the ring road concept. Without Ring Road it will be difficult to commute to that area through Adyiala Road.

They have floated a new price list of the plots in the society. Someone told me that for first 9 months of 2019 they had one price then it was revised and now they want to revise it again.

Funny thing is that i have seen development in the Block A of the society since a decade ago. When i checked the Rudn Enclave marketer then he said its from an OLD DEVELOPMENT DONE there. In short all the development shown in videos was almost old development in that area, which may be form an old failed project.

The fate of the society can not be predicted at the moment. I think it is not the time to invest in this project as the developer do not have any previous portfolio of the successful project(s). Also, the commute time / distancs from saddar / adyala road is considerably more in terms of KMs. It is at the end of Adyala Road near Khasala Village.

Only thing which can turn to be lucrative is the RWP BY-PASS (RRR).

RRR have lot of IFS and BUTS at the moment. We do not know if the project would start or not in near future. Avoid newspaper news and see the on ground situation. Its still in very initial phase, land acquisition is not yet started as well.

The best time to invest in this project would be:

1- When society got the NOC Approvals

2- When the On ground work of RRR Kick off

Other than that, it is a RISK. One should take risk but only Calculated Risk.

After RRR work start and they got the NOC, still it can be considerd as a CALCULATED RISK.

Thanks, Khalid Sb, yes its a RISK even dealers has the same view, but they emphasize mostly on NESPAK who is the designer to RRR and also RUDN so NESPAK would definitely influence in some way or other. From a developer's point of view, there are not enough past project details to rely upon.

On the opposite side, If RRR kick-off and RUDN got NOC approved then of course RATES will be sky-rocket because RRR has no other way but to build across the RUDN enclave land. In this case, this will be a highly lucrative option for the investor.

Capital Smart City, blue world city are also quite far distance society from the center of the city but investors are still investing there especially CSC 3.5 marla files sold out even before the time and now at the profit of 1 lakh 10 thousand.

RRR would be game-changer for these societies but no doubt RISK is there.