Sector i-15, i-12 and e-12 and park enclave 2

Good news for sector i-15, i-12 and e-12 islamabad is floating on many forums and on the official cda fb page.

Development work in sector i-15:

Islamabad: april 13, 2020: development activities in sector i-15 to be started by the end of april as pre-qualification process of firms have been completed. 40 firms participated in the pre-qualification process out which 10 ten technically sound and reputed firms have been pre-qualified. Pre-qualified firms have been asked to submit financial bids so that after evaluation of bids development work in the sector could be commenced by the end of this month.

Total nit cost for development of phase one has been issued. The qualified firm would carry out complete infrastructure development including road infrastructure, drainage, sewerage, water supply, electrification and other amenities of phase 1. Next phase is also in pipeline and is likely to be advertised within this month.

Instructions have been issued that initiation of development works in sector i-15 be ensured by the end of this month. The development of this sector would help add to the housing stock available in the city as well as the country. Roughly over 10,290 units of different categories will eventually be created here once entire process is completed.

Development work in park enclave-ii

Islamabad: april 04, 2020: cda all set to take possession of 450 kanals of land in park enclave-ii.

In a meeting presided by the chairman, cda, instructions were issued to take over the vacant land as all pending matters were reported by estate to have been settled.

Directions were also issued to hold a special cda-dwp within next ten days positively and directed that development work should start not later than may, 2020.

Project director (p.D) park enclave briefed that possession issues of land were resolved in park enclave-i and only minor work remained. Most of the streets are now clear. The chair directed that timelines must be met and the mosque should be started promptly. The p.D informed that mosque at park enclave-i will be one of the larger mosques of islamabad and will be built on moroccan architecture.

D.G, works also informed that tenders for i-12 and e-12 balance work will be advertised after three weeks. The work will commence in may, 2020. Whereas, i-15 development work will start in april, 2020.

If development starts then after how much time approx the place becomes liviable in CDA sectors?

Min 5 years.

If the development starts as per plan, the possession of plots will be given in stages as per the development status. Some sub-sectors will get possession first and the other ones will have later.

Roughly, 3 years time would be realistic after the start of the development work. These sectors will be populated on very fast pace as people want to live nearby the central hub of the capital.

Regards,
Khalid

Only when commercial (Markaz) auctioned - 1 year or 10 years doesn’t matter…

True, Imtiaz sb.

Asalam o alikum well I have 6 million for the plot which is the best sector for construction after 2 years?

2 Years from now + 6m + CDA Sector = I-14

Alternatively, invest in likes of I-15/12 and in two years an appreciation is likely and than switch the investment. 15/12 likely to see more appreciation (%age of Return on plots) compared to 14 which is much more populated and livable. By that time get the investment moved to 14 to buy for construction!

* This is a speculation, 14 may see more appreciation as construction is going on and other development factors. E-12 is another option but expensive and in longer run I-series may get better appreciation.

Syed Raza, if you want to bulid you house after 2 years from now and it is for personal living then you should pick:

1- BAHRIA ENCLAVE (In particular Sector N with Possession). Living standard is better and overall a nice to have area for enjoying A+ development. The commute time to min city is bit more but still better than DHA and Phase 8.

2- CDA Sector (If you can compromised on living standard) I-14 and I-16 are possession able sectors and you start your home construction in near future. As Imtiaz Sb. Rightly said, you may consider investing in I-15, I-12 or E-12 and then revert back to I-14 for constructing home.

Regards,

Khalid

Asalam o alikum Khalid bhai and imtiaz bhai thank you so much for your suggestion well I already have a 8 Marla plot in bahria enclave Sector N ST 41 Semi Corner… What would you suggest either to sale this plot and move my investment in i-12? Or i-15? And wait or retain this plot which will. Give more benefit bahria Enclave or i12 or i15? My personal preference is to go with CDA sectors…

As per my perspective if you want to construct a house for personal living, Bahria Enclave is far ahead of I-14,16,12,15.

If the intention is to earn ROI on the plot then it would be better to invest in I-12,E-12,I-15 Sectors.

If you are considering 2 years from now to construct the house, you can move your investment from BE to I Sectors and later on after few years when you get better returns, sell off and again consider BE for personal living. Its how you can move around.

Best of luck !

1. How much appreciation is expected in I 12.

2. What is the range of 5 marla residential plot.

Aamir Brother,

Appreciation is expected after on ground development work will start on the site. However, the small appraisals in CDA property can be expected as well in near future as this sector is among the ones whose positive vibes are in the circles.

IF the development start the place have the tendency to grow exponentially and the prices can be estimated some where near to I-10, I-11, G-13 areas.

I-10 average rate of 5 Marla plot is is One crore +-

G-13, G-14/4 the 4 Marla plot cost around One Crore +-

You can expect the prices comparable to these sectors after development.

On the other hand, these sectors are massively delayed by CDA in terms of development and the generations passed away with the hope of getting something with physical existence.

This time CDA sounds serious and efforts are made to kick off the development of I-12 and I-15 with E-12.

No one can say when the development work would start, but one thing for sure i have never met anyone who says that he got loss in CDA under development sectors. If the development not kicks off still it will give you better return in coming years due to its location and CDA brand. However, the return is not that big but considerably better than other private societies.

THe prices for 5 marla fells in bracket of 4 to 5 million. Main Road / Corner plots are more expensive.

Here is the deal, if RE investment is a priority:

6+ to 12 months window for some decent appreciation!

----------------------

CDA OPENED FINANCIAL BIDS FOR DEVELOPMENT WORK IN SECTOR I-15:

https://www.facebook.com/cda.isb.pk

CDA OPENED FINANCIAL BIDS FOR DEVELOPMENT WORK IN SECTOR I-15:

Islamabad: May 1, 2020: Capital Development Authority (CDA) has opened financial bids for first phase of development work in sector I-15. Work would be awarded to lowest bidding firm after approval from competent authority. Instructions have been issued to complete codal formalities at fast pace so that initiation of development activities on the first phase could be started immediately. CDA has reiterated its commitment to revive sector development and within one year not only PC-1 was approved but development work will be starting within few days on this project which was stuck for last fifteen years.

After completing pre-qualification process, directions were issued for immediate issuance of NITs for the first phase of development which was issued accordingly. The received financial bids have been opened earlier this week and approval from competent authority is being solicited for acceptance of bids and award of contract to lowest bidding firm. The qualified firm would carry out complete infrastructure development including road infrastructure, drainage, sewerage, water supply, electrification and other amenities of phase 1.

Instructions have been issued to complete the further process at earliest so that initiation of development works in sector I-15 could be ensured at earliest. The development of this sector would help add to the housing stock available in the city as well as the country. Roughly over 10,290 units of different categories will eventually be created here once entire process is completed.

GOOD NEWS for I-15 ISLAMABAD

Thanks Khalid Saab and Imtiaz Saab.

1. So your suggestion is to invest in I 12 and I 15

What about the price range of 8 Marla possession plot in Bahria Enclave Sector N.

Dear Aamir sb,

Yes, I think I-15, 12 are better better options in coming days as CDA is very active these days.

Just for Info for all, BE currently offering Boulevard (130 Feet) 8M plots on one year installments in sector N. 

Total Price = 4 Million

Down Payment = 2 million

Remaining = 1 year installments 

This area was commercial as per initial layout but CDA enforced to remove this commercial area