Want to buy house 30x60

Which cda sector offers better living with no issue of water, or at least underground water level? My

My budget is approximately 25 million. I love D 12 but its almost 35 million and more. Then comes G 13 where water supply and underground water level is an issue but within my range. Next is G 15. Guys please share your expert views and help me reach a conclusion.
Thank you

Why are you not considering G-11 and G-10 you can easily get there in your budget.

G-11 would be good option.

If you are considering G 13, then also evaluate Gulberg residentia where there a lot of construction recently started in F an I blocks. Greener and beautiful then CDA sectors and even better prospects with every passing year. But if CDA is the condition then G 11 is better option but some more budget would be required.

Muhammad,

I agree with you that water is one major issue and without water it's very hard to manage things.

I would suggest you to buy in

TAJ Residencia (Developed by Centaurs)

It's next to I-14, just 5-7 min drive from Quaid-i-Azam Hospital and Golra more.

-no water issue.

You can Buy 1 kanal plot(on old booking) around 1 crore.

Buy one kanal plot and build 2000-2200 rest keep the plot green to give it a luxurious touch along with keeping it airy and filled with natural light. In this way you can construct luxury house in the cost of 30*60.

Taj Residencia is developing at good pace and it has world class mosque, 48 kanal golf course, Centaurs mall 2, Leisure club etc and rates are also very reasonable.

In I-14 you get

5 Marla 50-65

7 Marla 70-1 crore

9 Marla 85-120

Whereas you will get 1 kanal plot in 1crore with world class development.

You can call me if you want further help

0300-5599804

Typhoon and Nasir sb
G 11 is a good option but with Old construction and one can rarely find new house in my budget. For a new house the price is almost equal to D 12. Then why not D 12? If one has to spend 30 million or more.
A dealer told me G 13/3 &4 are better for living and in terms of underground water.

And there is no vote forG 15?
Thank you

The more you go toward west of Islamabad the more you face water issue, there is a reason that not a single society is 100% live able in the west part of islamabad in last 10-15 years but all east side upto rawat and lehtrar road upto nilor is fully populated. Nothing will make the west side live able either be it airport or cpec or motorway etc unless there is a permanent solution to water crisis in that area. Taj Residencia is also no exception. Water level on Girja road, chakra road and I-14 is worst. So how could Taj Residencia get good underground water level.

So my advice it look toward the east side of Islamabad for better water security and go for Gulberg, Jinnah garden, Soan garden, Behria Enclave etc.

Nasir sab is right.
Add one more Bahria safari valley 30x60 house 12 to 15 million.I never ever see water issue in last three years because i am living.My both tank always full in case some maintenance they inform before and provide water just in one call.

Regards

Salams NADEEM sb, can you please advice if in bahria Town, phase8- SAFARI VALLEY there is electrical loadshedding and gas loadshedding??

Dear Ahmed,

I didn't see any load shedding past three years but can't say in future because gas is not in Bahria hand.

Regards

Speaking of which you cannot find a 30 x 60 in G-11 or G-10 for 2.5 million. 30x60 are in range of 3+ million

G-10 a best option. Some very minor gas supply issues during peak winter for few days only

Ammar Khan, I doubt there is a good location house for sale in 25m range, if there is do let me know.

Anything good location will from 32m to 4m for a 30x60 in G-11 and G-10

A 42x80 house single story is for sale in G-10/1 I&T center, it will cost you around 32 million, if you are interested than I can share the owner number with you and you deal with him directly.

Thank you all for your valuable input.

Speaking of D 12, what's the position of underground water or CDA water supply over there? It's scenic and beautiful!

One can find a 10 marla house in Bahria/DHA in almost the price of a 30x60 CDA house but the traffic on express way, and esp. The heavy traffic, is a nightmare. CDA sectors although not well looked after by the municipality, still have a lot of posiitives, and make the real ISLAMABAD. So G13 vs D12 vs Bahria/DHA

Your thoughts plz

I think op could simplify your shortlist preference further by asking yourself the basic question, do you wish to live or work in main Islamabad or do you wish to live or work in rwp? As even though on paper the dhas or bahrias might be inside Isb extended boundries but realisticaly speaking they are more closer to Rwp not Isb. With the exception of Bahria Enclave and Gulberg that are within close proximity to main Isb.

So should you prefer a house in Islamabad then among your stated wishlist you can narrow down to D12 and G13.

However should you prefer a house in rwp then consider dha/bahria town as lots of people have praise for it, others can shed more light on that as iv personaly never visited those parts of twin cities.

Thank you @Slick sahib,
Basically, I want to live in Islamabad, no further than G 14. That's why my focus is either G 13 or wishfully D 12 but I wanna make sure there is proper supply/availability of the most basic human need, water.
In G 13, there is underground water at 300 feet but the Housing Foundation's (now an Authority) water supply system is not reliable. In some, may be many, streets there are water connections but never supply of a single drop of water.
Anyone with experience/knowledge or from D 12 May please contribute to this forum.

Regards

Yar
Bolo te sai

@Muhammad, water issues in D-12

News is from 2017: https://www.dawn.com/news/1321993