Built a New Single Story (30x60) house in River Garden

I have a plot of 30x60 in River Garden Islamabad. I am a salaried person and want to construct a house on single story in it. I need to know from you great peoples that what will be the total cost of the constructing a single story house. If material is provided by me then what will it cost and if all the things by contractor than what will it cost.

How much it take to approve a house map?

Brothers I have save the money by working day and night for last 3 years so want a sincere contractor who can fulfill my dream with excellency and cheap.

I don't know tricks and odds of this field I only want to build my single story home.

Please help in this regard.

Zaheer Iqbal

Bhai aap agar acha kaam chahtay hain to aap ko khud mehnat karni hogi aur Rs 1200 per sqr ft aap ki construction cost aaey gi… Aap agar chahain to main aap ki help kar sakta hun takeh aap khud apna ghar banwa sakain Allah aap ki maded karay aameen.

@Zaheer

I second with Rizwan, minimum construction cost would be 1200 per sq ft. You will have to raise your budget and then move forward with construction your self or with some professional like us or any other that you may chose fit.

Ali MEYAAR Builders

Please check this discussion thread for construction cost

Construction Cost

Ali MEYAAR Builders