Construction cost breakdown (Rwp/Isb)

If a construction of ground floor of a house costs e.g. Rs 1200-1600/sq ft including everything (labor/material/finishing etc), how much should a basement cost if same material/labor etc is used?

Additionally, what are the Rwp/Isb market rates (per sq ft) of the following:

1- Structure (Labor + Material) 2- Structure (Labor only) 3- Finishing (Labor + Material) 4- Finishing (Labor only) 5- Structure and Finishing (Everything i.e. Labor + Material) 6- Structure and Finishing (Labor only)

I will appreciate if you list the price in above order. Thanks in advance :)

Cheers.

Zeb,

Construction cost remains same with slight addition to reinforced RCC side walls. I will not count Plinth beam as additional cost as it would depend on what soil you are building your house and how deep you go from ground level. Soil testing is important in this case.

As of Bahria where most of the land is filled, Plinth beam would be necessary and where as in harder grounds if the basement is less than 5ft from ground level, one wont need plinth beam as of saving money but not making much difference to the over all cost.

Ali MEYAAR Builders

Thanks Ali for the detailed response. helps a lot. Any idea of the current market rates in the following order?

1- Structure (Labor + Material) 2- Structure (Labor only) 3- Finishing (Labor + Material) 4- Finishing (Labor only) 5- Structure and Finishing (Everything i.e. Labor + Material) 6- Structure and Finishing (Labor only)

@Zeb

Please check this discussion thread for construction cost

Construction Cost.

Ali MEYAAR Builders