Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Construction Cost questions and answers. All your Construction Cost questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Construction Cost answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Construction Cost question now.
SyedAmjad
( 642 posts )

[86 Answers]
I am sure a lot of people visiting this forum would be considering undertaking some house construction, sooner or later whether for residence or investment. Construction of a house does not necessarily have to be in one go and can be completed in stages. While planning for house building it is essential to have a fair assessment of the costs likely to be involved at different stages of construction to ensure smooth cashflows. The first major stage is the completion of grey structure. Can someone with relevant experience please post a rough boq list for completing the grey structure on a 10 marla plot (4500 sq.Ft)? Thanks!

2426 days ago In Construction Cost
    Khan
    (25 posts)
    Thanks I responded.
      2399 days ago 

HT
      (1114 posts)
      Same here
        2399 days ago 

DSA
        (1456 posts)
        Dear All,

Thanks for your comments and appriciations!!!!!

All the projects mentioned on our web site executed by us and completed except 169-Abdalians which is in grey structure stage and Interior will be done by us.

Rest of projects designed by us and sent to clients who wanted to get only design services from us only.

If anyone want to see the completed pictures please send me email to send as this is hard to upload so many pictures on web site.

For charges we do only with material works and any part of Punjab depends on the project size.

Grey structure cost now a days its around Rs.1400 to 1600 for 1 Kanal House
        If you want finishes of A grade it is around 2500 to 3000 and if you need A+ its
        3500 to no limit....

We already done few commercial projects in Islamabad and RWP and dont have any problems to start any new any time.

We have professional experienced teas or all works and since we do design so we can easily execute if some one has his own design. Illitrate contractors cannot handle and execute the designs as per Architects requirements.

Looking forward to hear you guys and at your disposal.

Regards

Zulfiqar
        CEO
        DSA
          2399 days ago 

Khan
          (25 posts)
          What's your charges for building grey structure without material? Labour only charges?
            2399 days ago 

DSA
            (1456 posts)
            We dont do on labour basis. Only with Material....
              2399 days ago 

Sheikh Abdul..
              (1750 posts)
              That sounds pretty expensive zulfi saab....how long do you take to completed these projects? also do you charge same amount in Islamabad zone v?
                2399 days ago 

HT
                (1114 posts)
                AOA,
                zulfi saab very very expensive, for govt projects its ok but for residential its way over the top....kuch reham karein...saab ki halal ki kamai hai...
                  2399 days ago 

Sheikh Abdul..
                  (1750 posts)
                  I have to agree with HT saab on this. As also the figures sound reasonable in previous replies from HT, as opposed to yours Zulfi.

From my experience on average it has cost me roughly dependant upon the design and structure anything from 1600sq feet to 1900sq feet (cost of material has risen since then dramatically, so unsure about now, but I have only built on around 10 marlas. I am thinking of starting construction on 5 marla in summer but its the matter of finding reliable and honest contractors, who charge reasonable rate.

Brother HT, are you a contractor yourself? and do you have a portfolio of previous projects completed or do you just build your own homes?
                    2399 days ago 

HT
                    (1114 posts)
                    @ sheikh abdul
                    I only build one house per year(this year was an exception i build 3) for myself and rest i built for others.i charge very basic because i dont intend to take any profits from others because my main source of income is from my own investments.
                    So you can say its not all about the money. And if you would like to visit some of my projects than i can show you the most recents ones in bahria and soan garden.
                      2399 days ago 

Sheikh Abdul..
                      (1750 posts)
                      @ HT, Thanks I would love to some day check out your projects. I am currently making note of the contractors now and would be in touch in the summer. What would be the estimate of full construction of 5 marla house in Islamabad. 2 storey, state of art development as you see in Defence or Bahria. Or what is the most you have spent...does this price inc labour and materials?
                        2398 days ago 

Post Answer (86 Answers)
                        << < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL