Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Construction Cost questions and answers. All your Construction Cost questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Construction Cost answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Construction Cost question now.
Zakir Hussei..
( 15 posts )

[35 Answers]
Such a crapy website....It's been 7 days and no seems to have an answer to such a simple question.

2078 days ago In Construction Cost
    Munib ud Din
    (6 posts)
    Best Answer
    Mr zakir,
    As u want to know about boundary wall. 7ft high and 9 inch wide around a 3 kanal plot. Read it carefully. You will need around 47000 bricks.. (46080 exactly if you use standard size A grade brick of 8x4x3 ). Labour rate is 200 approx. That will cost you 768000. Over all construction of the wall will cost you 2300000+. The cost can vary in different areas. Brother the best solution for you is H column wall with concrete slabs. I don't know the rate of concrete slabs or never experience the H column wall but this kind of wall is way better then the brick wall. The brick wall of 8 inch width and 7 feet hight can not stand 480 feet long. You have to make strong foundation to make it stand and it will cost additional 1500000. But at the end it is not durable. So i advise H column.

And now for your building of 2500 sqft with 1250 sqft basement will cost around 3500000 to 3800000 A class construction with luxury fittings.
    After that you must need the landscaping of the empty area. Bottom line is, YOU NEED 1'20'00'000+ TO COMPLETE YOUR MASSIVE PROJECT. IF YOU DO IT BY YOURSELF.
    Hope it will help
      2077 days ago 

Nafees Bhatt..
      (336 posts)
      Hi Zakir,

By 'crapy' did you mean crappy? And also help me understand exactly how fast is your clock? The only queries I can see posted on your profile are 2 days old, max. So what exactly do you mean when you say it's been 7 days?

I am an estate agent by profession and I make a point of taking some time out to the attend to queries posted on this forum, just like several other of my friends. We offer advice, help, guidance and we do it all free of cost.

Your query, about construction cost, has only been posted about a dozen times on this forum. While I personally do not mind to attend to the same questions over and over again, there are some of us who get irritated. As a suggestion, I think it would do you good if you did a bit of a research on your own, like browsing the forum.

If you are too lazy to do that, then you can just take a looksee at this URL.

Last but not the least, loosen up a bit, Zakir. It'll do you good.
        2078 days ago 

Real Estate ..
        (1046 posts)
        Well said Mr. Nafees.

@ Mr. Zakir, sir sorry to say, but you have a crappy opinion about this forum. You are just a beginner. Spend some days here and you will get to know the worth of this forum. And your crappy thing sounds funny to me.

keep posting bro.
          2077 days ago 

DSA
          (1418 posts)
          Bhatti sb you replied so harsh!!!!

Let ppl give their opinion freely....if he is on mistake he will realize soon
          why you destroy your impression to him or so many others who through this
          thread.....

Zakir Sb....

You should think before say something wrong about anybody......

If you need any cost estimates contact directly to me I will give you all in detail

Regards

www.designsource99.weebly.com
            2077 days ago 

Nafees Bhatt..
            (336 posts)
            Did I sound too harsh? Aww, I really did not mean to scare him away though. I was merely expressing my opinion, freely, as you mentioned, DSA. :)

To Zakir I would just say, patience is virtue. A little bit of patience, goes a long way, mate.

Cheers.
              2077 days ago 

DSA
              (1418 posts)
              Thanks butt sab for understanding......
                2077 days ago 

HT
                (1115 posts)
                LoL.
                Have patience if not than just visit the link that i have given or bhatt saab.

Http://www.zameen.com/forum/answers/construction_cost/construction_on_a_10_marla_plot_-3440.html
                  2077 days ago 

Zakir Hussei..
                  (15 posts)
                  I apologize for the missing 'p' :)

My question still stands. Let me reiterate my question. I'm planning to build a home on a 3-4 kanal plot. Only a ground floor and a basement.

The covered area will be around 2500 sq feet(ground floor) and 1250 sq feet (basement). What will be the construction cost?

What if I only want to build a boundary wall (7 feet high and 8 inches wide) around 3 kanals of land. How mush would the boundary wall cost by itself?
                    2077 days ago 

Nasir
                    (2512 posts)
                    Tricky Question it was, that's why no answer, it is better for you to wait rather than getting a wrong reply :)
                    Contact some contractor as well.
                      2077 days ago 

Munib ud Din
                      (6 posts)
                      Mr. Zakir it is definitely a tricky question. Just give me 15 minutes. I will give you the estimate of cost. And as you say about this website, let me clear you that THIS IS THE BEST RELATED FORUM ONE CAN EVER HAD
                        2077 days ago 

Post Answer (35 Answers)
                        1 2 3 4 >
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL