Best short term investments in rwp/isb

I am planning to invest around 4 to 5 million rupees in property in rawalpindi/islamabad region keeping in mind a 2 to 3 years plan for a good return.

I need some honest advise from the experts that which societies/sectors/areas are safe and profitable investment options for such short to medium term investment.

Please be fair and honest in advice and avoid tilting to any society where you have your own interests.

I am in similar situation and looking for suggestion/ideas

Follow the thread. It has same ongoing discussion for which are also looking for the answer.

https://www.zameen.com/forum/answers/buying_property/what_is_the_best_option_to_buy_residential_plot_between_45_to_60lack-30693.html

Hope it helps!

Dear Abbasi,

1:Dha Phase-3

2:Bahria Garden City

3:For low budget ICHS,CBR-2 and B-17 G block

If you can take risk then

1:I-12

2:I-15

3:Dha Valley

4:Bahria phase-8 ext

Regards

Nothing more to add as Nadeem sahib is spot on. If you want to go outside Isb/Rwp then DHA multan and bhawalpur will be good options for the short 1 year investment.

AoA Nadeem Bhai,

Which is better for investment short to long term between B17 Block G, Faisal Margallah City and Capital Smart City Islamabad.

Should i sell in CSCI and put that investment in FMC or B17G.

Regards

Aoa Nadeem bhai which sectors in DHA phase 3 you recommend for 3 to 4 million investment , reasons and timescale to see the gains.

Jzl

Hello Friend, i will recommend to look for a small plot in DHA 5, as it is verge of expansion, it will give u the highest return. DHA 2 is fully serge to its capacity so its now turn of DHA 5.

Aftab sb.

Right on the money.

DHA-5 is one of the best options to buy as of now.

I think it will speak up in near future

I would suggest 8 Marla rather than a 5 one as prices are not much apart .

@Abdul Qayyum, with all due respect, being a investor in DHA 5 myself too, I disagree with you. I do not see any future of DHA 5. Currently the prices are on stand still for the last 1 year and with poor quality of work from HRL I do not see the prices appreciating in near future!

Dear AKH

Appreciate your analysis.

Let us see how it goes, sir!

I am still much positive on DHA-5 but not a very short term return.

At the moment zone-2 is going better.Dha-5 and developed sectors of Bahria are good for genuine investors who want to construct home in future or good for builders.

Dha-3,4 or underdeveloped sectors of Bahria are good for investment point of view.

Regards

Zone-2 was going better (particularly Dec'17 to Jun'18) in the anticipation of new IIAP, however growth is a bit slower and in some cases stagnant. Dealer show a different picture but ground reality is different.

Better return, most recently is on 'small investments' where an appreciation of 1 lac (not unusual) on a plot of 10 lac brings along approximately 10% appreciation, which under current circumstances is still encouraging.

An acquaintance made good money in new city way.

A friend is working in Ghouri town and making good profit non-stop.

I was against the outside the NOC cleared and reputable societies but it seems I have to re-address my opinion.