Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Junaid

Expert Authority
1018 posts
1 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
Investor
( 162 posts )

[396 Replies]
Pakistani rupee value is doing a nose dive and currency value has depreciated 30% compared to british pounds since 2017.

I bought 2 plots back in 2015 in bahria town. Even though the price of plots have gone up by 10% each year, the value of currency however depreciated and the investment is completely worthless.

Anyone seeing anything positive coming out of pakistan's economy in the next few years?

199 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    Imtiaz
    (926 posts)
    Thank you all for your contributions!! and Abdul Qayyum sb for being here as the guru. Its the spirit of the community-driven knowledge in which we all educate and learn from each other at the same time.

@ali - I-16 is livable as of now but for sure it needs more development to make it comfortable and practical. In particular, 16/2 many houses constructed and families living while 16/4 getting into shape with a few houses.

- Positives are Gas, Electricity and Water availability.

- Negatives are broken roads, lack of commercial activities and less population.

I believe I-16 has a progressive future and development with

- Good returns on investment in a time frame from 1 - 5 years from now.

- For livability I would say it will be probably 3+ years where I-16 start to be in a shape like I-14 now where construction is getting momentum and population growing.

More than the sector development itself (apart from PHA flats), major influence will be the external factors from neighboring societies, I-17 as medical city and possible access from RRR.
      196 days ago 

Imtiaz
      (926 posts)
      Salman in 4 million for home construction, considering RWP-ISB my suggestion would be:

- Gulberg Residencia (Block F, I, V) - 7 Marla Possession Plot

- I-16/2 or I-16/4 - 5 Marla Possession Plot

- Phase 8 (Safari Valley) - 7 Marla Possession Plot

- CBR-2 (Block A to D) - 1 Kanal Possession

- MPCHS B-17 (Block E) - 7 Marla Possession.
        196 days ago 

Ilyas
        (230 posts)
        Let me clear your concept like this my bro....... Select two societies in Islamabad.... Say... F-10 and E-11...... You invested 1 million dollar in 2013 in these two sectors especially commercial...... Now in 2018 you will not be able to buy the same property with 1.5 million $ in 2018.... Or brother you can investigate further what I have told you above.....
          196 days ago 

Investor
          (162 posts)
          Aaaannnd Pakistani Rupee continues to nose dive!..

New Lows against USD
            173 days ago 

Imtiaz
            (926 posts)
            Unfortunately and that too even before going to the IMF who demands approx 150 PKR/USD. Even worst, Indian Rupee now has a value double than PKR.
              173 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
              (1811 posts)
              This was inevitable. When you talk of " Riasat e Madina" and"
              ایاک نعبد و اایاک نستعین
              You have to embrace the repercussions!
              No one in the latest history of Muslim countries showed this bravery of talking what is a forbidden land for all.
              In Zimbabwe the govt took steps in the interest of Nation and Zimbabwe net worth (including the central bank and all country's banks was equal to just...Yes...just 5 US Dollars.
              This was the consequence of expelling the white landlords who have been capturing whole agri resources of the country.
              Imran Khan is talking justice for neglected souls and elite class would go to whatever possible to take him to failure.
              The developed world is surviving on poor countries " corrupt" mafia (with IMF and other finance houses) and they would also go to whatever they could to make bends in Pakistan economy.
              In Shaa Allah state will survive and corrupt mafia along with their bosses will have to see our country's good time.
                172 days ago 

Nadeem Ahmed
                (4309 posts)
                In shaa Allah...

Regards
                  172 days ago 

Ilyas
                  (230 posts)
                  Respected Abdul Qayoom sahib, I have followed Mugabe for couple of years.... He is a good soul but he has not been a great leader because he could not take his country out of the crisis of worst economy....He ruled the Zimbabwe for a long time ..... I love his quotes and he got great brainy quotes...google his quotes and you would love it.... :)

Immi has a great past performance and I am sure he would emerge victorious....
                    171 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
                    (1811 posts)
                    Ilyas sb.
                    When a nation is brought down to begging status, the job of controlling corporate mafia becomes very easy!
                    If IK could honour only 50% of his promises, our country is on developing path.
                    Corruption is an integral part of established democracy and if it could be brought down to a single digit of gdp, states always prosper.
                    Our problem, we have been put up with dudes for the last 03 decades who are mindless, ghairatless and all " Lesses" which could possibly be tagged to this bunch of stupids who even do not know what is meant by public service?
                      171 days ago 

A M Abbasi
                      (206 posts)
                      Totally agree with imtiaz , Its very tricky when it comes to relation with real estate vs Dollar. It all depends upon the where you invest and how much gain you have made vs Ruppee devaluation. For example a person invested in B-17 last year in E block gained 30% vs Dollar gain of opprox 20%.

On the other side if you have invested in other society lets say DHA 2 A,B sectors which are already matured sectors then their gain was 10% vs Dollar gain of 20%. So it all depends upon your calculation calculation.
                        171 days ago 

Post Answer (396 Replies)
                        < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL