Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Property Evaluation discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Property Evaluation advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Property Evaluation discussion.
Gated Commun..
( 78 posts )

[10 Replies]
I have a plot in "sector h, dha phase 2 extension". However, the phase 2 extension has now been rebranded as dha phase 2, sectors k,l,m,n,p. I was told by dha today that phase 2 ext is now behind these sectors. This would be north of dha valley and behind dha k,l,m,n,p. However, there is little or no development and they said themselves that they are 4 years behind schedule.

What are the prospects of this? There is no longer any sector h in dha phase 2 extension. Should i just sell the file?

If anyone has any old maps of dha phase 2 extension could you please send them to me please?

2062 days ago In Property Evaluation
    Post Answer
    Arshad
    (764 posts)
    This is a long term investment, DHA is very slow in developing DHA phase 2 extension. At the rate they are going it could take several more years. Perhaps they don't want to give competition to BT phase 8 until it is fully developed.
      2062 days ago 

Gated Commun..
      (78 posts)
      Would you know where the original location of DHA Phase 2 extention was when it was first advertised?
        2061 days ago 

Sheikh Abdul..
        (1750 posts)
        No surprise they are 4 years behind. Are you sure the didn't say 14 years?

Can someone remind me when did DHA last time gave possession to their members on time?...with DHA there are always delays, rolay rolay DHA dai!
          2061 days ago 

Gated Commun..
          (78 posts)
          Well, I went to see where they say that DHA Phase 2 Extension will now be. There is nothing there at the moment. Actually, they are quite a few villages upon which they want to make Phase 2 extension.
            2061 days ago 

Arshad
            (764 posts)
            Original location was to the east and south of Commoners Town.
              2061 days ago 

Gated Commun..
              (78 posts)
              Thank you, so Commoners Town itself, once taken over by DHA was never DHA Phase 2 Extension?
                2060 days ago 

Arshad
                (764 posts)
                Everything East of the Islamabad Highway was part of DHA 2 extension while on the west side of the Highway was DHA 2. Commoners Town became part of DHA 2 extension but later on they may have made it into DHA 2 not sure about the current situation.
                  2060 days ago 

Gated Commun..
                  (78 posts)
                  Thank you, that is what I thought. I am trying to find an old map that shows that area as DHA Extension. Because now the DHA people are saying that this area was never DHA Phase 2 extension. But I remember visiting the area and on the gate it used to say DHA Ph 2 Extension.
                    2059 days ago 

Ali1
                    (776 posts)
                    It's worth it if you get a file for 15. In five years you will make very good profit
                      2059 days ago 

Awais Ali
                      (2 posts)
                      I know this post is quite old but I am in the same boat. I have a 1 Kanal plot in sector H. I purchased with the vision that in 10 years from now I can construct a house there. Do you think this is a pipe dream? Someone recently advised me to purchase 10 Marla plot in DHA Islamabad Phase 5 Sector F. Is this a good investment for the same 10 year timeframe?
                        513 days ago 

Post Answer (10 Replies)

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL