Dha phase 2 extension, now dha phase 2, prospects of the new ph 2 ext?

I have a plot in "sector h, dha phase 2 extension". However, the phase 2 extension has now been rebranded as dha phase 2, sectors k,l,m,n,p. I was told by dha today that phase 2 ext is now behind these sectors. This would be north of dha valley and behind dha k,l,m,n,p. However, there is little or no development and they said themselves that they are 4 years behind schedule.

What are the prospects of this? There is no longer any sector h in dha phase 2 extension. Should i just sell the file?

If anyone has any old maps of dha phase 2 extension could you please send them to me please?

This is a long term investment, DHA is very slow in developing DHA phase 2 extension. At the rate they are going it could take several more years. Perhaps they don’t want to give competition to BT phase 8 until it is fully developed.

Would you know where the original location of DHA Phase 2 extention was when it was first advertised?

No surprise they are 4 years behind. Are you sure the didn't say 14 years?

Can someone remind me when did DHA last time gave possession to their members on time?...with DHA there are always delays, rolay rolay DHA dai!

Well, I went to see where they say that DHA Phase 2 Extension will now be. There is nothing there at the moment. Actually, they are quite a few villages upon which they want to make Phase 2 extension.

Original location was to the east and south of Commoners Town.

Thank you, so Commoners Town itself, once taken over by DHA was never DHA Phase 2 Extension?

Everything East of the Islamabad Highway was part of DHA 2 extension while on the west side of the Highway was DHA 2. Commoners Town became part of DHA 2 extension but later on they may have made it into DHA 2 not sure about the current situation.

Thank you, that is what I thought. I am trying to find an old map that shows that area as DHA Extension. Because now the DHA people are saying that this area was never DHA Phase 2 extension. But I remember visiting the area and on the gate it used to say DHA Ph 2 Extension.

It’s worth it if you get a file for 15. In five years you will make very good profit

I know this post is quite old but I am in the same boat. I have a 1 Kanal plot in sector H. I purchased with the vision that in 10 years from now I can construct a house there. Do you think this is a pipe dream? Someone recently advised me to purchase 10 Marla plot in DHA Islamabad Phase 5 Sector F. Is this a good investment for the same 10 year timeframe?

Hi

I have also a plot in Phase 2 Extension Sector K and I am looking for an old map or link to look at location details of my plot.

Can anybody please provide help?

Anees

Anees sb
DHA phase-2 extension which is DHA-6 now is worthy for investment only in sector A.
Sector B is pathetic and entire dha-6 has litigations here & there, just like gulberg Islamabad.
Will take a lot of time. Now there is boom and if you can get a better price, sell it and invest in DHA valley Bluebell block which is appreciating like anything.
But pls bear in mind.. never ever fall for undeveloped files in DHA valley.
Invest in ballotted or possession blocks which are located in several blocks of DHA valley but bluebell is mostly close to the Islamabad highway....just 8 km.

1 Like