Emaar canyon views or bahria town

Hi

Can anyone advise whether it is better to hold onto a property on the canyon views project by emaar or shift my investment to bahria town? All advice appreciated :) and please comment on pros and cons for both projects.

It is best to shift your investment from Emaar to dha 2 or dha 5 since they are regular dha phases and are safe to invest with reasonable returns to offer.

Thanks for the reply, which projects in DHA 2 and DHA 5 are viable? Also I was of the understanding that Emaar is part of DHA phase 2? Please correct me if I’m wrong?

Sir emaar is not the part of dha phase 2 amd phase 5.In dha phase 2 u can either go for plots or ready made houses.Dha 5 plots residential plus commercial are also a very good option.

Ok thankyou can someone guide me to what sort of prices I could expect to pay in DHA2 or DHA5 for 8 Marla ready built property?

Thanks

Shazzmyl sb.There are no 8 marlas properties in dha 2.Either there are 10 marlas or 1 kanal.10 marlas vary between 200 lacs to 250 lacs and kanal from 300 lacs to 550 lacs.

No such ready made properties are available in phase 5 as of now.

Ok thanks

I would better suggest you invest your capital in Bahria Town instead of wasting in Emaar Housing Project. Many investors in Emaar are still waiting for the possession of their property since payment is made in 2009.Furthermore, the way of their construction is extremely inferior. In many houses, structure cracks have been developed due to land settlement.

In addition to above, the waterproofing is a huge problem during rainy seasons, water penetrates from the roof like a shower for a long time despite the rain is over. Joinery and interior works are also of a market standard not so good as they claim. They show moc-up villas to customer and sales the contrary of it.

Falcon, how is rent in Dha 2… And what’s the price of a 10 marla house there?

FYI - Emaar is part of DHA phase 5. You get allotment letter from DHA stating it is part of Phase 5.

Hi

After a while if serious contemplation we have decided that we want to sell our property in Canyon Views. Can anyone advise if this is a good time for property sales or should we wait until a full inauguration of the new government as this may have an effect on things?

Also I would need advice on arranging valuations for the property or what the current demand is for a five bedroom type B2 villa? All advice appreciated.

Thanks

Shazzmyl as i have already said, it is better to move towards regualar dha phases after selling this villa. Busniess activity is far better in regular dha phases. For evaluations and best deals, u can contact me at 03455370978.

Suggest you to hold that emaar is improving and new launches are coming with new outlook in month time.

in which village u have propertyy mirador or alma or prado or u have plot??

FAKAT AAP KA APNA

CRORE PATTI

SO THAT CORRECT ADVISE CAN BE GIVEN

FAKAT AAP KA APNA

CRORE PATTI

Still holding onto an investment in Emaar Village M3 can anyone advise on what the outlook for this project is, I’m overseas and not sure what’s happening with the management and progression seems to be very slow. Is it worth holding on?

Nothing much is going on in Emaar improvement-wise in fact things seem to be getting worst. The society is facing one of the worst electricity crises. I was told that that their entire underground power-lines are damaged and almost every second day there are electricity breakdowns sometimes lasting 6 to 8 hours.

Property value/resale value is extremely down - even lower than DHA 2 and 5 (where Emaar is located). Emaar appears to have bad name in selling local properties on higher prices to expats as they cannot check and verify their claims and the issues on ground and generally believe Emaar's name based on Dubai's reputation.

The residents have protested several times during past few months but the management doesn't seem to care. The society has also increased month FM fee several fold which didn't go well with the residents and there were protests on this so overall thing don't seem to be heading in the right direction. Their CEO has been fired from the job just recently and I think the present one is 4th or 5th one within past few years.

My suggestion would be to sell off your investment and move it to DHA 2 or Bahria. I don't see anything positive about the development in coming years. They have now started selling plots to generate money so anything they said about its exclusivity, is just a joke now.

Je crore patti kahan challa gaya?? aaj kal forum mn advice nahi deyta. Lagta crore patti ab crore patti nahi rha lakh patti ho gaya hi tab he zameen forum sey ghaib hi

Thanks, are all chances of the new road being built on the area to link it up on hold or shelved, really concerned about the negativity and such slow progress of this project.

What kind of link road? There’s only one road to get in/out Emaar.

I think we heard that there was the main road that was going to link DHA 5 and the GT road to Emaar so travel would be a lot quicker. Correct me if I’m wrong please.