Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
Shazzyml
( 20 posts )

[35 Replies]
Hi

Can anyone advise whether it is better to hold onto a property on the canyon views project by emaar or shift my investment to bahria town? All advice appreciated :) and please comment on pros and cons for both projects.

1186 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    Falcon
    (4477 posts)
    It is best to shift your investment from Emaar to dha 2 or dha 5 since they are regular dha phases and are safe to invest with reasonable returns to offer.
      1186 days ago 

Shazzyml
      (20 posts)
      Thanks for the reply, which projects in DHA 2 and DHA 5 are viable? Also I was of the understanding that Emaar is part of DHA phase 2? Please correct me if I’m wrong?
        1186 days ago 

Falcon
        (4477 posts)
        Sir emaar is not the part of dha phase 2 amd phase 5.In dha phase 2 u can either go for plots or ready made houses.Dha 5 plots residential plus commercial are also a very good option.
          1186 days ago 

Shazzyml
          (20 posts)
          Ok thankyou can someone guide me to what sort of prices I could expect to pay in DHA2 or DHA5 for 8 Marla ready built property?

Thanks
            1185 days ago 

Falcon
            (4477 posts)
            Shazzmyl sb.There are no 8 marlas properties in dha 2.Either there are 10 marlas or 1 kanal.10 marlas vary between 200 lacs to 250 lacs and kanal from 300 lacs to 550 lacs.

No such ready made properties are available in phase 5 as of now.
              1185 days ago 

Shazzyml
              (20 posts)
              Ok thanks
                1185 days ago 

Khan
                (1 post)
                I would better suggest you invest your capital in Bahria Town instead of wasting in Emaar Housing Project. Many investors in Emaar are still waiting for the possession of their property since payment is made in 2009.Furthermore, the way of their construction is extremely inferior. In many houses, structure cracks have been developed due to land settlement.

In addition to above, the waterproofing is a huge problem during rainy seasons, water penetrates from the roof like a shower for a long time despite the rain is over. Joinery and interior works are also of a market standard not so good as they claim. They show moc-up villas to customer and sales the contrary of it.
                  1184 days ago 

Ty Phoon
                  (239 posts)
                  Falcon, how is rent in Dha 2.. And what's the price of a 10 marla house there?
                    1184 days ago 

Ashfaq Ahmed
                    (37 posts)
                    FYI - Emaar is part of DHA phase 5. You get allotment letter from DHA stating it is part of Phase 5.
                      1081 days ago 

Shazzyml
                      (20 posts)
                      Hi

After a while if serious contemplation we have decided that we want to sell our property in Canyon Views. Can anyone advise if this is a good time for property sales or should we wait until a full inauguration of the new government as this may have an effect on things?

Also I would need advice on arranging valuations for the property or what the current demand is for a five bedroom type B2 villa? All advice appreciated.

Thanks
                        982 days ago 

Post Answer (35 Replies)
                        1 2 3 4 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL