Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Isloo1

Expert Authority
1098 posts
7 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Investors Advice discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Investors Advice advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Investors Advice discussion.
Muhammad Usm..
( 2 posts )

[17 Replies]
Dear experts,

How do you rank f-15/2,3 as investment opportunities as compared to i-15? Do you think the azad jammu & kashmir society is reliable and has enough budget for the developments of these sectors? Its on the cda website that j&k cooperative society does not have the noc for sector f-15.

2828 days ago In Investors Advice
    Post Answer
    Jawad
    (14 posts)
    No idea about that.this area is good but delaying of possesion and dev in f15/2 has reduced its cradibility.
      2333 days ago 

PAKISTANI-1
      (3020 posts)
      Some areas in F-15/2 are acquired and undergoing development.
        2333 days ago 

Nadeem Ahmed
        (4592 posts)
        Dear Usman,

In my opinion both options are long term investment.

Regards
          2333 days ago 

Baber Rabban..
          (1628 posts)
          I have some investment at F-15. F-15 is a good investment place. But one should only buy possession area or near to possession areas.

I sectors has little future of price appreciation. All I sectors are not suitable for investment though I-14, 1-15 and I-16 are all in zone 1.
            2333 days ago 

Chaudhry Fah..
            (219 posts)
            Prices of F-15 one kanal and bigger plots seem to be stuck in time.

But seriously it should be a good time to buy some of these huge plots at just above a crore. In Neighbouring G-13 prices are 4 times higher.

Doesn't make sense. Something's got to give.
              2333 days ago 

PAKISTANI-1
              (3020 posts)
              Yes but rentals are not bad in F-15 becz of location advantages. So if you get a cheap 1 or 1.2 kanal plot and you can construct 2-3 decent sized portions you can easily earn income of 1 lakh per month or more.

And price will also appreciate massively here becz of current depressed rates.
                2333 days ago 

Baber Rabban..
                (1628 posts)
                75x120 plots of 1000 yards are for around 2.20. Good price. Will these plots also go up? Since I have a doubt that F-15 is not a preferred place for 1000 yard class.
                  2332 days ago 

PAKISTANI-1
                  (3020 posts)
                  The bigger the plot the slower the growth everywhere especially now with official levies on transfer of larger plots.

But still, F-15 is too important a location. Prices will rise and now is an excellent time to buy whatever you can get your hands on.
                    2332 days ago 

Baber Rabban..
                    (1628 posts)
                    But PK1, isn't it so that 5 Marla plots everywhere do not have organic growth? 5 marla can be traded quickly and prices get inflated too due to trading. So when prices fall, biggest decrease come to 5 Marla. 5 Marla are closer to stock exchange trading. One can gain big and lose big. What do you think about it?

This though came after reading zameen.com statistics about Bahria plots in 2014. One shouldn't buy 5 Marla in property hype.
                      2332 days ago 

PAKISTANI-1
                      (3020 posts)
                      That is true because 5 Marla is not very good for house construction. Simply too small. 35x70 is ideal for investment in my view. And 40x80 is the second best for investment then 50x90. You can go for 60x90 if you get it cheap which is a good possibility. Some people need money and dispose of it at 50x90 price.

But generally larger plots are not fast moving items.
                        2332 days ago 

Post Answer (17 Replies)
                        1 2 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL