Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Junaid

Expert Authority
1018 posts
1 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
Ali Nouman
( 15 posts )

[34 Replies]
Turkey/istanbul is an amazing country/city. Airline flights are also cheap around the world since istanbul is hq of turkish airlines. There lira is going much worse than pkr. I think it lost 1/3 or 1/4 value in past 5 years. I'm thinking about investing there. Does anybody have any suggestion about it.

4 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    Abdul Qayyum
    (1736 posts)
    After the fall of Ottoman Empire, Turkey was handcuffed on so many international bindings (The treaty of Lausanne).
    In 2023, Turkey’s almost century old treaty is going to see its end .
    Turkey has already been gearing up to take Muslim world lead once again. You can see its brave steps to support Muslim countries and a blunt attitude against Israel.
    But Turkey is red marked on all “International Badmashia’s lists” and they have had many attempts to bring again their puppet Military govt but failed badly as the proud people of Turkey are against the military rule now.
    Another factor has taken Turkey to sky high, is the gulf embargo on Qatar. Turkey is having fun of it and increased its trade with Qatar by 100’s time.
    This embargo is going to stay as Qatar has many things now on Saudia & UAE and post freeing from big brothers, progressing on gross scale. Turkey and all other countries such as Oman and even Pakistan & India have huge opportunity to trade with Qatar.

Whatever happens to Turkey, the country has all resources to develop even if lira continues to depreciate!

Investments are now shifting from Malaysia/Dubai to Turkey.
    One of my friends has made a heavy industrial project here in gulf, and all machinery from Turkey including electronic system to make a curved vessel, with hydraulic system, with 4" plain steel sheet: This explains how Turkey has been developed recently. They are making a huge production line of almost everything.
    Turkey came out from IMF and now has huge $ deposits with its National bank.
    Only one problem for Pakistanis:

Zaban e yaar e mun Turkey wa mun Turkey Namee danaum

“Mere dost ki zaban Turkey hay magar mujhe Turkey naheen aatee”
      4 days ago 

Ali Nouman
      (15 posts)
      Thanks AQ Sir, I will explore more about it. Thanks for your feedback.
        4 days ago 

Ty Phoon
        (155 posts)
        The answer is yes ? I think they give residence on buying residential property, is it true and is it beneficial?

I also wanted to buy residential property in Turkey, please let me know if it will be worth it and better than Dubai..
          4 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
          (1736 posts)
          Historically countries do prosper if they have at least one out of four resources:

1: Agriculture
          --Dubai has no agriculture
          --Turkey: Huge agri resources
          2: Natural resources
          --Dubai is now producing not in barrels but in buckets. No future in oil.
          --Turkey: Fairly good but huge gold reserves (116 tonnes)
          3: Management expertise
          --Dubai: NIL
          -- Turkey: Very Rich
          4: Industrial Growth
          --Dubai: Hardily any, Just trading and leisure industry
          --Turkey: Developed so much that now became a threat to the developed countries.

I am working in gulf and almost every gulf national has invested in Turkey. Very lucrative rental income and they say good property management, if you are not there.
          These gulf national lost millions in Dubai during Dubai fall in 2008.
          Dubai investment is very risky but Ajman/Sharjah may be good just for short span of time.

3 days ago 

Ty Phoon
            (155 posts)
            Thank you much AQ sahb. Any idea on how and where to invest in turkey? Whats the average prices or residential property in places where they can generate rental income?
              3 days ago 

Ty Phoon
              (155 posts)
              Another question is there any problem if i transfer my money to turkey from here? I am a tax filer and source of income is software export.
                3 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
                (1736 posts)
                Dear Typhoon
                I have checked with Qataris to answer your queries but these youngsters even do not know ROI or appreciation or rental income per investment.
                These Bedouins only to use their Turkish property as an alternate visiting location to Dubai/Bahrain for the “ OBVIOUS REASONS” as there is an embargo on them to visit UAE or Bahrain.
                Their areas of investment are: Istanbul, Antalya, Bursa & Yalova
                But I know Istanbul is the 6th most attractive market in Europe after London, Paris, Moscow, Milan, and Madrid.

Most of them did their investments through:
                https://www.turkeyhomes.com/info/buyers-guide/turkey-property-purchase-process

This office also has an App for downloading on your cell.

Here are the queries, I myself put forward to this office: You will sure can fine tune/add much better than me:

“Dear Sir/Madam
                I need to invest in Turkey’s real estate where I can get steady rental monthly/annual income for my retirement . I need to put forward the following questions, before I visit Turkey:
                1: My investment worth, for beginning, is $ xx,xxx
                2: I am Pakistani National.
                2: Do I qualify for the Turkish Resident Permit. If not then how much investment can make me eligible for Turkey’s RP or any other “staying status” in Turkey and for how long per my investment.
                3: How much rental can I expect from, say, a villa, an office or an apartment.
                4: The property “next of kin” status, say, if me or/and my spouse are not in this world, how my investment would be dealt on legal basis.
                5: Type of property: Freehold/common hold or leasehold
                6: If I opt for an office/villa/flat then how much rent appreciation.
                7: Property appreciation per year: Please specify good performing areas for the best appreciation.
                8: “Property management services” available in Turkey, if yes, then how much fee for the management. Is it per unit, per square feet or any other measuring unit.
                9: Maintenance charges of my property.
                10: Is there any limitation on sending my rental/property selling income from Turkey to Pakistan.
                11: State bound taxis on my investment (All inclusive).
                  3 days ago 

Ty Phoon
                  (155 posts)
                  Thank you so much for your help and guidance. Much appreciated. JazakAllah.
                    3 days ago 

Ty Phoon
                    (155 posts)
                    AQ sahb, can you please share with me if you do get any answers from them?
                      3 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
                      (1736 posts)
                      Of course, Ty phoon sb, I shall do In Shaa Allah.
                        3 days ago 

Post Answer (34 Replies)
                        1 2 3 4 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL