Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Investors Advice discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Investors Advice advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Investors Advice discussion.
Syed Ali
( 14 posts )

[30 Replies]
Dear friends,

I am an overseas Pakistani and I want to invest 25 lacs in Islamabad for 4-6 years. In my budget I have short-listed B17 or F15 (plot size doesn't matter) for purchase.
Can you please compare these societies and developers, also considering that I won't be around to lookafter for long periods. Please also guide on other possible options.

Many thanks and regards,
Syed Ali

2772 days ago In Investors Advice
    Post Answer
    Syed Ibrhaim
    (1436 posts)
    Dear Syed
    Both of them are good developers. As far as investment purpose and future wise JKCHS is now a days better then MPCHS.
    First of all JKCHS location is much better then MPCHS its on the kashmir highway and very near to main Islamabad.
    2ndly development work of F-15 is done more then 60 percent and they will complete it with in 6 months or 1 year.
    So for investment purpose and location wise JKCHS is much better then MPCHS.(Personal Opinion)
      2772 days ago 

Kamran
      (235 posts)
      AOA,
      F-15 is very near to Islamabad. But most of the land of F-15 is not level. B-17 is very well planned and these days lot of activity there. One can invest for 4-5 years in non developed blocks D and E. The Road from B-17 to D-12 is already approved by CDA.
      So I personally prefer B-17 for 4-5 years investment. G-15 is also very good option and one can find 30*60 size plot in this range.
        2772 days ago 

OKha
        (156 posts)
        Well F-15 is more near to islamabad as compared to B17 but MPCHS is a better quality organization as compared to JKCHS ... MPCHS has demonstrated in various projects e.g. E-11/3 that it can develop far better quality sectors as compared to other socities in Zone II ... it's quality is even better than CDA if i can say ...
          2772 days ago 

MR.qureshi
          (11 posts)
          B-17 is indeed a good option and development is going ahead quite quickly but still there's a catch and that's the location.i reckon f-15 will be a good option and no doubt it will have more ROI as compared to b-17.
          i am not an expert just puttin my bits in....cheers :)
            2768 days ago 

Arshad
            (768 posts)
            I would prefer B-17 due to the fact that it is a larger society with in total around 10,000 plots in the various blocks. It is well planned, and will be a good self sustained community in the future. It will at some stage in the future linked to Islamabad via a new road taking you direct to Faisal Mosque. It has a direct approach on GT road and is not obstructed by any buildings or villages. You can get more for your money and there is more potential in the longer run.

However J&K is more populated, with more houses built and is closer to Islamabad, the new airport, and motorway.
              2768 days ago 

Ch. Farrukh
              (2 posts)
              B-17 Development standard is much better than g-15. B-17 prices are going upward on daily basis. Good time to invest in B-17
                2768 days ago 

Talib-e-ghil..
                (248 posts)
                It is a very interesting to see so many favourable views of b-17 465 days ago here, yet despite great development standards b-17 could not beat f-15 in terms of investment.Every one knows how abruptly the prices increased in f-15 and not in b-17. It seems to me that development standards either do not matter in terms of investment or if they do then unfortunately all the great developers are located far from islamabad.D-12, d-17, f-15, g-15. 1-12 would beat b-17 on these grounds and will continue to beat in the future it seems.
                  2306 days ago 

PAKISTANI-1
                  (3020 posts)
                  Dear sinful bhai.......F-15 rose sharply because of location and road links plus population factor.

All these factors will also apply to b-17. For example restart of work on margalla avenue will give a kick start to b-17; then there is also the motorway interchange in future. And finally, no one can stop the population factor which will keep coming and keep pushing up prices of b-17.

The only negative aspect of b-17 is that it is far from main islamabad zone 1. When margalla avenue is completed this disadvantage will also be removed.

Otherwise even now the sheer size and quality of development of b-17 makes it one of the best projects in islamabad. If mpchs was advertised as heavily as bahria, i think b-17 prices will be close to bahria. How long can bahria keep its price hike over mpchs only on the basis of greater recognition of brand? Soon overseas investors will see the work on the ground and the location of b-17 and will not base their decision only on tv ads.
                    2306 days ago 

Intern
                    (219 posts)
                    Pk1 sb., can you please elaborate about the trend of prices in g-15 vs b-17 within two years horizon. Thanks
                      2306 days ago 

PAKISTANI-1
                      (3020 posts)
                      B-17 will rise faster in 2 years if there is any progress on margalla avenue. Cda has got budget allocations for this project and it is expected that work will restart soon. Also, b-17 has good infrastructure and best development standard in zone 2.

In the long term, i think g-15 and g-16 will also rise a lot because of expected access to kashmir highway to be given soon.

Over all both are very good.
                        2306 days ago 

Post Answer (30 Replies)
                        1 2 3 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL