Mumtaz City Islamabad

Mumtaz City is located in Islamabad & positioned in one of the most prominent areas of the federal capital. 5-minute distance from New Islamabad International Airport, Mumtaz City provides the utmost convenience and top-notch facilities that are not easily found everywhere.

Wide roads, 24/7 security surveillance, inclusion of luxuries such as five-star hotel, shopping malls, cinema and many more facilities make it the ideal residential community.

Please feel free to call 0321-5533374 for further details.

Prices?

Dear Khalid Javaid,

Please update the prices of Mumtaz city.I think Mumtaz City and TOP CITY same location but

One is developed and one is undeveloped

One is cheap and one is expensive

same area and same soil

Both have a Airport advantage so in my opinion both are good for investment.

Allah is the best planner and he knows what will be the best for us.

Regards

Google Earth shows that Top City is far ahead in development.

You are right B.R Malik sab that,s why cheap than Mumtaz City.

Regards

@B.R. Malik. That is not true. Mumtaz city had completed development in one of their blocks, I think it was Chenab block, last year and even given possession. TC has not given possession anywhere till date. Developer of MC is a well reputed construction firm which is why their development standard is quite decent, and the prices are higher as compared to top city. I visited that place last year when they held a function to give possession.

Dear Kashif,

Am agreed with u and other frndz,Mumtaz city is better than Top City because of their development & committed management. May be u people will see the start of commercial activities in next few weeks.

Prices as under,

5 marla 14 to 16 lac

7 marla 19 to 23 lac

Kanal 39 to 45 lac

Good for investment & for living.

The difference between both societies is the development & their Management.

@Kashif and Khalid. My source of opinion was Google Earth. Top City was showing much more development in respect of area. Mumtaz City was showing same area for a very good time. Sorry if I am wrong.

But can you write the prices of MC? Who is developing the area? What are the exact differences between MC and TC?

I have visited TC yesterday and the development works are going on very fast track pace. Newly offered H block with 5 marla plots is at height as compared to other blocks having good view.

No doubt MC is a good investment and will prosper IA. But once we compare it with TopCity then, TopCity is having an edge because of less prices and high potential of “profit”. And if we compare it for living then there is no big difference in development standards. TopCity is planing a 5 star hotel and many allied facilities of very good standard. Therefore, TOPCITY is more attractive investment opportunity.

In the last 10 years, almost every housing scheme developed say that a 5 start hotel will be built in it. World has few 5 start unfortunately and Pakistan’s demand is high.

I am totally agree with Musakhan.Mutaz City good for living and for investment but for investment point of view TOP CITY is best because of cheap and best location.It's just my opinion Allah is the best planner and he knows what will be the best for us.

Regards

Dear Musakhan/Nadeem,

The location of both societies is likely same & u r saying that TC is cheap than MC.my friend its not true prices are approx.same,ad TC development charges into current price then u will see that prices are same.

Khalid Javed. What are the prices?

Dear B.R Malik,

For prices check my last day's reply in this thread.

Thanx

Dear BR Malik, area wise MC is very small as compared to TC... MC has already given possession in one or two blocks... MC has quite good development standard... As far as TC is considered, it is considerably large society with the development standard yet as unknown but people are hopeful about the TC as well... Location wise both are very close to new airport, so good for future investment.

Regards

Thanks Khan. You are right in pointing out that TC is larger society. It's very important that society is large since commercial activities depend on this factor a lot.

Thanks Khalid. I checked prices. Why is it so that we have never seen an ad from Mumtaz City ever ?

@Mr.Khan and B.R. Malik saab.....sir we need critical analysis and explanation of different amenities from the societies plus their realities before putting some favorable signals for them ,and this way trapp in the game circle of its propagators.....

Why not they explain ground realities??

why not mention time since start of a project,and delays ?

why not explain...water ..electricity...and other issues related to society?

Why should they expect commoners to jump in and just believe in their words for granted?

SORRY if some one feels it as anti, which i never intend to be in my intentions. Please.

I agree with you Dk,,,, all the things should be clarified/ justified in order to encourage potential investors...

And this principle should apply to all...

Regards