Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
General Advice discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable General Advice advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new General Advice discussion.
Younus
( 64 posts )

[70 Replies]
Salam,

I'm posting this regarding world trade center in islamabad dha phase-2. Wtc is not owned by dha, but a dubai company and in partnership with dha for wtc. I bought a shop with last payment still due, and it has been delaying possession for many years. Is there any victim of wtc management's bad attitude and not giving possession of a shop? Please post if anyone is victim.

1156 days ago In General Advice
    Post Answer
    Abbas
    (134 posts)
    Every one who invested with Al ghurair giga in their commercial or residential projects, is victim. I invested in defence tower 1 in 2014 but its progress is still negligible and seems years away from possession...
      1156 days ago 

Isloo1
      (748 posts)
      Dear Younus, to my knowledge, Alghurair Giga has completely changed the maps of shops on two floors and all shops have been dissolved into much bigger shops. The builder has made a shared ownership arrangement and taken shops from owners on a flat rental on 10 years contract. They have launched "Giga mall" which is already thriving. Those who did not agree on this arrangement have been asked to wait till June, after which the builder has promised to settle them separately. How, only God knows better. You must visit their office and let us know how it went. Also continue efforts to build an affectee's community. A whatsapp group would be appropriate.
        1155 days ago 

Younus
        (64 posts)
        @ Isloo1, My brother has been constantly going to Al Gurair Giga office for last 2 months. They told that they would hand over shop in June but last week they postponed to next quarter, the reason being they going through lease agreements. The rent they were offering was very low, which was not acceptable.

Whatsapp is good advice.
          1153 days ago 

Abbas
          (134 posts)
          Is there any forum in Pakistan, where complaint can be lodged against Al Ghurair giga or not????
            1153 days ago 

Isloo1
            (748 posts)
            Younus and 123, the best approach would be to create an affectees forum, visit Al Ghurair in group to build pressure and keep insisting on taking possession. They can not deny it and can not afford 100 people going to court against their signature project.

They have other projects in pipeline that will get affected. So do not loose hope and gather people for joint action.
              1149 days ago 

Crore patti
              (311 posts)
              Is therre any fire incident in the giga project in islamabad?? i have heard there is fire in world trade center two weeks back

???

FAKAT AAP KA APNA

CRORE PATTI
                1149 days ago 

Isloo1
                (748 posts)
                Yes, I heard that one of the generators caught fire. Don't know the extent of damage.
                  1148 days ago 

Arshad
                  (1159 posts)
                  Does anyone know the prices of shops in giga mall or where to find them?
                    1148 days ago 

Younus
                    (64 posts)
                    How can find the people who are willing to walk and talk to al-ghurair management.
                      1143 days ago 

Isloo1
                      (748 posts)
                      Younus: start a whatsapp group by putting your phone number here, those interested will contact you.
                        1142 days ago 

Post Answer (70 Replies)
                        1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL