Serviced apartment VS residential houses

Hi,

As we all know development of serviced apartments is on the rise and I was wondering which is better for investment: serviced apartments, or residential houses. I am asking in terms of investment return, rental income, and liveability.

Service Sector in Pakistan is a Scam. Apologies for being blunt but it has to be said, we never develop the taste and liking for Services Economy and Service Sector by any aspect.

Service Apartment a new term like Smart City to attrcat new customers. Even if someone provide servicing for initial time period overtime the standard is bound to go down.

Service Apartment & Smart City thing in PAK is just a slogan to make it look different!

====
Banking, Hoteling that represent top sectors of servicing, we can see their quality of service, nothing more than to loot

I was admitted in Quid e Azam hospital in last summer and got a shock seeing my room which was under investment of outside buyers…
Filthy bathrooms & broken & cooling system was just a joke.
I do not know how this management is treating the investors on ROI but the upkeep is miserable.
After seeing this, I will never invest in the similar high rise towers…
In world trade center, investors are crying…

1 Like

Sir,
What are the problem faced by WTC Investors?

Victim of World Trade Center - DHA-2 Islamabad?

This is just one example but there are many more