Filling station construction cost

I want to know the estimated cost to construct a petrol pump / filling station in pakistan .I have search more on google but did not find any research about the construction cost/capital required to build a filling station

Dear qamar

first of all please mention that which kind of filling station u need.

I think you are going to build a petrol pump becos cng sector is in crises.

Dear qamar

here are some lump sump estimate of a fueling station

land 15000 sq ft 30 million

building infrastructure 3

office furniture,fixtures, equipment s,

machines,etc. 2

company joining fees and security 2

working capital,raw material etc 2

cash in hand 1

total 40 millions

for complete feasibility send you e mail

You might have to pay nothing if location of site is extreme.

You might have to pay nothing if location of site is extreme. ??? WHAT MEANS

For complete feasibility send you e mail????

qamar.abbas02@gmail.com plesae send me if you can i will be very thank full to you

Mr. Qamar, either you are too smart or novice in business. As i said earlier location matters in this business. Feasibilities are run depending on the traffic potential of location. Where is your piece of land located?

NR its on the main road a busy road where its estimated to sale 5000 plus petrol per day

Actually cost varies as per your requirements. We are an award winning architectural design and construction firm in Pakistan.

If you could provide us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com then our representative will contact you for detailed discussion in this regard. You can also see our work by visiting https://www.facebook.com/AmerAdnanAssociates/.

No one has recentally setup a petrol pump

If anyone interested to setup a petrol station, do contact me for details, will let u know everything.

0300 4738672

Hello sir

this is Rizwan Khadim from Horizon Oil Company.

I can provide you the Liscence and All NOC for Setup of new Petrol Pump....and i will guide you how you can manage a petrol pump in your desired cost. Its estimated cost with Licence and NOC (Complete setup for starting) is 5 million (50lac) to 20 million (2 Crore)

I can provide you complete physibility report about construction and licence and NOCs. Also can provide you licence for new petrol pump across pakistan. Contact: 0342-2708924

I want to open a simple filling station and if possible to have an affiliation with total in guinea but i do not know the total cost. Please i need your assistance

I have my own land what will be the total cost to open a petrol pump? Along with requirements to achieve licence for Petrol Filling station, can some one tell me what is the best and easy way?

40 m cost was 505 days ago ie in 2016. How much increases in price now.

Dear Friend

HOMESCON Pvt Ltd is offering Construction Services on Turn Key Basis at Bahria Town Rawalpindi & DHAs Islamabad

What we ensure?

• Use of Best Quality Construction Materials

• Experienced Technical Labor

• Continuous Monitoring & Feedback

• Timely Completion

Rates

Grey Structure – 1190/- Finishing 500/- per sq ft for 500 sq yds plots

@ Foundation as per map/design charged separately

HOMESCON Pvt Ltd

Rawalpindi

0308 9114 000 0335 2766 000 homescon@outlook.com

If anyone interested to setup a petrol station, do contact me for details, will let u know everything.

0300 4738672

0300 4738672

Contact us for the following service:

1. Construction

2. Renovation

3. Interior

4. Real Estate services

(Bahria Town, DHA, CDA) Islamabad and Rawalpindi Only.

M/s. Brick Stone Engineering