Looking For Construction Work In Islamabad Rawalpindi As Contractor

Sir,

I am a building contractor and doing this business for the last 15 years in Islamabad and Rawalpindi. I want to ask you that if there is any construction work is pending with you in Islamabad or Rawalpindi for me I shall be very grateful to you.

My email address is athar69@yahoo.com

Dear M Athar Sb

What kind of construction you can do?

What equipments you have in hand?

How big building you can handle?

Awaiting

www.designsource99.weebly.com

Dear Sir,

I have an experience of 15 years in construction business and since then i am constructing houses 5 Marla upto 01 Kanal and also one Plaza size 30 X 60 but i assure u sir i can handle any type of project. I have a plenty of skilled labour with me and can handle any type of construction work but within Islamabad and Rawalpindi.

Sir, now a days I have no work with me and looking for a work. So if ur company will give me a chance to prove myself I wont let u down.

Regards

athar khan

You still did not answer my questions....

You have your own shuttering? Mixer Machines? Vibrators? Compactors? or any other relative machinery with you?

If so give me details and contact details.

Regards

I dont have these things with me right now but i can arrange whenever i got a project. I have no probleme to arrange these things here in Islamabad. Any way my contact details are as under

Muhammad Athar Khan (contractor) Contact Number: 03365298573

Please visit us at

www.designsource99.weebly.com

Regards

Mr Athar

What are you going to charge to construct a double story house in G-15 ISB at 30x60 plot. Tell me with material no 1 quality materail and withut material including all work from foundation till finish.

Sabir

Sir

we are expert in building electrical work if there is any work in islambad and rawalpindi plz give us we prove our quality work

we shall be very grateful to you

I am looking for an honest and well reputed contractor to build a two story house in G-15. Can you tell me rate with material and without material per sq.ft. Complete work including plumbing and electrical till hand over key.

No -1 Bricks, Fazal Steel, Marbel Flooring, wooden doors china deyar, Built in cupboard , Bath room tiles and fittings no -1. Boring etc

Send your number also to contact.

@ Hasnain, can you handle UPS installation ?

Mr. Athar,

What are your turn key rates for duplex.

Or just labor rate with or without material.

Mr. Athar,

I want to build new Kitchen and Washroom in my old house in Murree Road, Rawalpindi. Please tell me you labour charges and your charges.Bathroom tiles floor tiles and kitchen tiles and floor tiles. With material and without material. Regards.

We are running architecture & interior design firm. We designs all kind of buildings according to modern architecture techniques.If any one wants to do any kind of building desings such as houses design, commercial complex design, educational buildings design, landscape design, interior design of any kind please contact us we will provide you the best design services. Our design fee is very reasonable. Thank you.

+92301-4222652

Email: hr.redarchitects@gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/REDArchitectsPK

Dear all

if you have any work related construction or maintenance then must contact me i am working as a contractor since 2016 and have ability to complete a whole task..

Civil

elect

mep

and also contact me if you want to built your own hour with your own design,wish and style.

companies may send BOQ at email below

YOUSAF SHAH

yousaf.shah1992@gmail.com

Since 2016 ??? Bhai 1 month and 21 days experience is little less…:stuck_out_tongue:

Muhammad Athar Khan Lohani

Lohani Associates,

Islamabad

my cell Nos are:

Dear Sir,

I am receiving calls from different people who visited Zameen.com and much thankful to you for the same. Please continue the same I shall be very greatful

Muhammad Athar Khan.

Contractor

Lohani Associates,

Islamabad

Cell: 03365298573 03005125181

I am doing with Material and my-rate is Rs.2000/- per sft. On turn key basis with a good quality mediam house construction.

for contact

M.Athar Khan Lohani

Lohani Associates

Islamabad

Mr Athar,

How do you build the houses? Do you have your own mixer machine , compactor and scafolding etc. What rate you will charge to build a double story house in G-15? Tell me with material No-1 material and without material per Sq ft covered area?

How long it will take to make a house ready to move in?

you can send your reply to sabirtm@gmail.com

Contact me on this number 03008540713