DHA Phase FIVE Islamabad

Https://www.facebook.com/DHAPhase5Islamabad/

Former DHA-2 (Sectors K-Q) and Emaar.

Now DHA- Phase 5 Islamabad.

This thread is dedicated to DHA phase 5 Islamabad UPDATES on price, developments and growth of population, commercial areas, schools, colleges, clubs, facilities etc.

This thread was initially created to discuss sectors k,l,m,n,P and q of dha phase 2 Islamabad zone V. These sectors K-Q and DHA Emaar Canyons have now been clubbed together and renamed as a single new phase of Defence Islamabad:- DHA Phase 5.

Http://www.dhai-r.com.pk/index.php/main-menu/dha-phases/phase-v/

Good one! I mean the Facebook Page…

What is the price of 10 marla plot in Sectors K to P?

Good thread creation Pardesi Bhai

I think there is a Q block in phase 2 also?

No Q block. In fact O block is also missing. From N directly to P.No Q block.

Is gas supply available in these sectors?

Yee there is gas supply in K and L.

What about water and electricity at K sector ?

What is the average price of 10 Marla in 'N' BLOCK ?

Is there any development going on in 'N' Block ?

Is N block good for investment purposes ?

are there some developed and non-developed areas in N block ?

Paki Sir

You are wrong about Q-block. Today I visited Q-block and let me tell you, it is most beautiful sector in DHA-2 development wise. I have some pictures also with me if somebody wants them.

Q sector is 4.5 KM from main Islamabad Highway, it comes left side of DHA Expressway.

Please do paste a link to the pics Sheikh bro! Thanks!

Https://www.flickr.com/photos/10624439@N02/shares/3t1717

4 pictures are from Sector P (with street names)

Rest all are Sector-Q

What i understand from a dealer, Sector Q will be allotted to army officers (Because it has much better development standard with proper commercial areas and wide roads)

P.S. I am not a dealer, was just fed up by K,L,M maafia dealers and wanted to explore new investment opportunities :smiley:

Sheikh, Thank you for the pictures. Did you find out the price of the plots at Q sector ? Are they available in the Market yet ?

Sheikh bhai why are you fed up with K,L,M blocks. Kindly share what is the problem there?

Arshad Saab,

Good plots in Sector K & L specially have extremely inflated price tags, dealers wont let you buy a good plot at reasonable rate.

The moment they realize that you like the plot, they will increase the price like hell. The only way to buy a good plot is to pay 5-7 lakhs above market rate.

Asad Malik,

They are not in market for some reasons, even the P sector streets which i shared in pictures (5A, 6A, 6D, 7A) are not even in official map. But physically they are exactly on other side of Expressway. These 2 sectors are extremely well planned with a lot of commercial areas. Development is 100% complete and even street lights are installed (Big surprise as they are not even installed in K,L,M)

So I am assuming that these are reserved for Army officers. May be some DHA guru like Saadi bhai can advise on this.

So i guess P and Q are for higher ranks in the army. But Saadi can confirm this.