Mumtaz City Giving Possession On 29-12-2013

Good news for all the members of Mumtaz City, they are giving possession of Chenab Block on 29-12-2013, prices are already increasing and will rise in future as well, for both Mumtaz and Top City, plus Mumtaz City have announced the possession on a very good time where last week CAA has finalised the Kashmir Highway and Top City access for the new airport.

Thanks Nasir bhai for the update. I think that explains why prices in Mumtaz City have hiked in these past few days! That says it all! Thanks bro the confirmation!

Nasir sb, Would you like toshare the source of your breaking news. Is it official news from society or rumor?

Can anyone confirm if the acccess has been granted? I heard that Motorway is not giving access to Mumtaz City & Top City. This news is from a local real estate agent - Not sure how true is it.

Also could anyone kindly tell me the market price of a 1kanal plot in Mumtaz city with all charges paid? Very rough figure ?

Thanks

Have they given possession as promised?

Uptill yesterday evening exit to Top / Mumtaz City was blocked.

What are the latest rates…

So is the access now open?

No the access is still closed.

They have gone to High Court, and High court have given them a week's time and seeked reply from NHA that when you have given the route in 2005 in written, why are you blocking it now.

The Top City and Mumtaz City are of the view that everytime a new officer is in charge of NHA they ask for money, we can not make them happy everytime as this is black mailing, the route will be open soon.

For updates on Top City and Mumtaz City...pls click on this link

http://www.zameen.com/forum/answers/projects_and_developments/high_court_rejects_plea_of_top_city_for_re_opening_route-4855.html

Is there any hope for road opening.