Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Rent discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Rent advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Rent discussion.
Hasham Naqvi
( 96 posts )

[4 Replies]
I have an investor willing to inject around PKR 5 million in Islamabad’s rental market. I have been suggesting him to put his investment in a commercial property. What do you experts think? Is the commercial rental market in Islamabad a safe investment? Or is the residential rental market a better bet? We’re open to suggestions regarding good investment opportunities with this capital. Another thing, what is the current situation of the rental market in Islamabad with the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic?

341 days ago In Where to Rent
    Post Answer
    Khalid
    (644 posts)
    On ground commercials should only be considered
      339 days ago 

Hasham Naqvi
      (96 posts)
      Thank you for your advice Khalid sb. However, would you be kind enough to suggest some of the on-ground commercials that you deem fit as profitable investments?
        334 days ago 

Khalid
        (644 posts)
        Dear Hasham,

You may consider physical existence properties in G-13, G-15 and New City Wah in this budget. Never go for the commercial projects which only exists in dreams. Only go for commercial properties you can touch and feel physically and give yourself on rent or in future you may establish your own business.

You may also get a good rental return on apartments. You may research on G-10, G-11 PHA Flats or BT Phase 4 Civic center area apartments.

Never buy the apartment / shop etc. Which only exists in the documents the key is to buy on ground property.
          334 days ago 

Hasham Naqvi
          (96 posts)
          Thank you for these great suggestions Khalid sb. I think you are right about being wary of the projects that haven’t yet materialised. One can never be sure of their prospects and value. I will talk about these options with my investor. As for the apartment rentals in Islamabad, it seems to be a very cut-throat market. You mentioned PHA flats. Are they really a sound investment? I wonder if, like other government projects, it’s just a lot of hassle?
            331 days ago 

Post Answer (4 Replies)

Username:
            Password:
            Email Basket (0)
            SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL