25x50 corner plot in I-14/2 price?

A friend of mine has offered to sell his plot to me because he needs cash on urgent basis. It’s plot no 906 in sector I-14/2 (size is 25x50). It’s a corner plot with 70 ft road in front and 40 ft on the side. Please suggest if I should go for it or not? He is demanding Rs 1,350,000.

Dear Salman,

I think so price is reasonable I sold my 30 x 60 corner plot on Rs 16.5 lac in I-14 so if it's on 70 feet road price is reasonable.

I am sorry the sector is I-16/2. I typed it wrongly. Your answer now Ibrahim?

Dear Salman,

If it's I-16/2 and plot no is 906 in front of primary school then ideal price for it is Rs 12 lac 50 thousand if you are purchasing it, it will in sh Allah give you some benefit.

Thanks a lot dear. I met my property dealer and he mentioned exactly the same amount. Thank you so much brother.

You are always welcome Salman. :slight_smile:

Hi Syed,

I saw a lot of 5-marlas plots of Bahria Town and DHA phases ads in this site price range is from Rs 4-lacs to 5-lacs, is this the right price or any fraud? I want to buy a plot and my range is also between this mean 4-lacs to 5-lacs.

Faheem

Dear Faheem,

There are plots available in that range in DHA Valley and Bahria phase 9 like you can get a plot in DHA Valley around Rs 4 to 5 lac its not fraud but the thing is that you have to wait for 5 or 7 years for its development.

Thanks Syed but they have name and I think small investments can give a lot of benefits later on isn’t it?

Salam,

I have seen a 1 kanal plot in PHASE 8 for the price of 23 lac and another person is giving me the same plot at 20 lac what should be the best price to give the second guy? What's the current rate of the market?

Wailaukm as salam,

Which block in phase 8 there are many blocks in phase 8 send me exact block no and plot no then I can tell you the situation.

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY!!!!!!

Its A BLOCK PLOT # 209

General prices in phase 8 block a kanal size is around 20 to 28 lac depends on location will check ur plot number and ll tell u the price